54. The unexpected shock, which took my breath away...

It's indeed a happy moment for me, as this story has become my 3rd story to cross the massive 8000+ votes (after Loving Husband and Arrogancy Vs Attitude...)

Thanks a lot for the love and support...

A small survey of this story:

From The Day I Met YOU...

TOTAL READS: 51600+ reads
TOTAL VOTES: 8100+ votes
MAXIMUM  VOTES IN A SINGLE CHAPTER: 183 votes
NO. OF CHAPTERS: 60 chapters and an epilogue...
TOTAL CHAPTERS WRITTEN SO FAR: 53

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Dedicating this chapter to all the lovely Readers of "FROM THE DAY I MET YOU...."

Just 6 more chapters to go to end this story... Expecting all your support... Silent readers, expecting you all to open up...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Love is a magical feeling, which words can't explain clearly... It has the capacity to bring up happiness , as well as sadness...

Only you have the power to make me to smile and cry at the same time... You hold a biggest place in my heart, which no one can snatch away from me so easily....

I'm dumb struck with the twisty turns... It's unbelievable and never I have expected that I'm lucky enough to get my love back...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pragya is completely confused with the way her sister Pie and her besties Pooh, Ajju and Honey are behaving in these recent days... Something is hidden from Pragya's sight, but she understands clearly that the matter is connected with their Terror, Hitler Professor Abhishek only...

Pragya is left out with many unanswered questions and she keeps on thinking deeply that how come their Professor, who is a complete stranger and new to her, is related with their lives

Pragya is left out with many unanswered questions and she keeps on thinking deeply that how come their Professor, who is a complete stranger and new to her, is related with their lives... She vaguely gets any idea and however she thought too, nothing is striking her mind...