13.Whose plans gonna work???

Sorry for late again... Your Mahii is back again... Now a days, this stupid crazy is completely adamant and becoming too much senti..

She is way too concerned for votes now a days and is not allowing me even to think the stories and arguing with me not to upload stories...

Mahii Vs Crazy's cold war is getting more and more... So, people who are reading the stories, do vote without fail... If you wish not to vote, you are way more pleased not to read the stories....

Sorry to say so..

And I'm wishing to give those good souls a standing applause 👏👏👏👏 on behalf of all the Abhigya writers. .

A big 🏆🏆🏆🏆 to those non - voters from ALL abhigya writers, as you guys are proving us that we were not at all impressing you all and we are not reaching upto your expectations....

Hoye... Voting buddies and my lovely writers.. Dont laugh... Okay... See, the non voters are getting upset and embarassed na... Say sorry to them... If not, by any chance they will vote and it will sure hurt their fingers na.. ..

Sorry my dear non voters, my voting buddies and dear my abhigya writers are like this only... Please forgive them...  So, I apologize to the non voters on behalf of them and dont strain your fingers by clicking on 🌟 button....

I wont like if it hurts your fingers by a single press... Phew... Too hard to press na... Hmm... I understand your struggles... Dont strain...

.......

Okay...

Now to this story,..... Happy to inform you all that this story has crossed 5000+ reads and 830+ votes and a maximum of 73 votes to its credit...

....

Shot. 13:

Honey (aaliya), pooh (purab) and Ajju (Arjun) are happily sharing the happenings to pie (bulbul)... Pie is jumping in joy and hugs purab...

 Pie is jumping in joy and hugs purab

Pie: Oh my goodness... Im so happy... So, aaliya di's master mind is working brilliantly... Wah... Wah... So, pragya di is trapped... Such a talent you have got aaliya di...

Honey: Am I really good???

Arjun pulls aaliya closer: Yup... Why not??? My honey is an intelligence queen na... She trapped both her bhai and our dolly very cleverly...

My honey is such a brilliant girl in tying the love knots... So, pooh n pie just close your eyes now... Im gonna give my honey a big reward....

Pooh and pie laughs and moves out leaving the love birds Arjun and aaliya....

Aaliya: No... No... Ajju... Its okay ajju... I dont want any reward...

Arjun: But, Im way too pleased to give you sweet heart...