55. Professor Sir... Just tell me... Who is Fuggy???

True love doesn't have a happy ending.. It's because , true love have no endings...

I have no answers to her questions... It's a bitter truth that I'm explaining who is my wife and how she means to me, to my wife itself...

I'm so jealous and I'm heart broken that my man is so much in love with his wife, who has forgotten him completely... I'm being so selfish and I want to win over him, ahead of his wife...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Nikhil and Tanu, who wakes up so early in the morning, as Nikhil has to do an important video conferencing with a foreign client, came in search of Abhi to discuss about some family stuffs... But to their utter shock, Abhi's room is isolated without his presence...

They searched in every nook and corner of the whole house with much worry and fear, as they knew very well that already two times Abhi has almost lost his life... They keep on praying hardly that Abhi should be fine...

Much to their relief, Abhi is sleeping in the swing in the backside lawn, which holds so much memory of his lovely moments with his Fuggy... Wondering how come Abhi is there, they shook him hardly and make him to wake up from his sleep...

Abhi is helplessly looking at the duo, who are bombarding him with many questions and keeps on arguing with him that he is not at all taking care of his health properly and is not allowing them to take care of him too... Abhi is overwhelmed with their love and care and he consoled them by saying that he is absolutely fine....

Nikhil: Bhai.... Look at your legs... It's swollen too much... Oh My god!!! It's bleeding too... Tanu... Let's not waste any more time... We will take Bhai to the hospital...

Abhi: Uff... Calm down, Nikhil... You are exaggerating too much... Don't run behind me always... Remember that you have to look after your wife too... Poor Tanu... Needs your attention very badly...

Tanu: Jiju... You are very smart enough to divert the topic... After all you are the great, Professor Abhishek or The Terror Hitler na... But you shouldn't use this tactics to us...

By the way, my husband takes care of me very well and you have to bother only about your health... So, shall we start to the hospital, Jiju or shall I call Aaliya.... You will obey her orders only na...

Abhi: Noooo... Nooo... Don't call, Aaliya... She will open up her dam for sure... She will keep on feeling guilty, as if she is the one to be blamed for all the happenings... I'm not in a mood to tolerate all those stuffs...

Nikhil... Do one thing... Ask the doctor to come to our home itself and do a mini check up for me, as I'm not in a mood to visit the hospital... But, please don't ask the physiotherapist alone to come over here...

Damn those machines... They are freaking me out... I can't bear that pain, as it's like piercing a big sword in my legs... Don't know, when will all these physio therapy sessions will end...

Nikhil: So sorry, Bhai... I can understand very well that you are facing so much pain... But we need to do all these, as we want you to walk normally, like before...

Please Bhai... Don't stop us... We are answerable to Bhabhi and she will surely rip us into pieces, if she gains back her memory... We can't easily escape from her and she will surely punish us, if she finds out that you are not feeling well for a long time... Sooner or later, we want to see you, like before...

Abhi let's out a lifeless smile and gets up with the help of Nikhil and walks towards his room to freshen up... He badly want everything to rewind back to the time, where he spent his happy days with his wife Pragya...