31. Messing up with Pragya.. Face the wrath ...

Thanks for the love and support...

No one guessed what is the thing abhi and pragya were talking and what made abhi to smile uncontrollably....

Shall we proceed to know further...

General warning:

Read at your very own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

Cant change my storyline or characters for anyone or for anything...

If you want, read further or better skip this story...

💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi finds it very hard to suppress his laughter.. He tries all his might to control himself.. The angry look of his fuggy and her glarings and the way she rolls her eyes and twists her lips is turning him on very badly...

 The angry look of his fuggy and her glarings and the way she rolls her eyes and twists her lips is turning him on very badly

Abhi tries to compose himself and takes a deep breath to calm his urging hormones and to be in control .. He looks at the side, where Pragya  is pointing her fingers...

Abhi doesn't know what to do now.. He is a man of charms and he likes people turning their attention towards him.. Though being a professor, Abhi is very strict and rude... Yet he never made his fan girls to feel bad , at any moment...

He always allowed them to drool on him, as much as they want and he reacts as if he is not aware of that.. He always thinks its like a fan worshipping their idols and he feels proud of himself that he has such effect on the students, especially girls...

Abhi feels really pity for his fan girls nivi dharunyaa, shaki Shakiabhigya, jas JasPrad and kirti kirti1705 who is going to be a target of pragya today... Though Abhi didn't want to do it, but the lover boy in him obliged to do that as his fuggy wishes for it...

 Though Abhi didn't want to do it, but the lover boy in him obliged to do that as his fuggy wishes for it

The happy smile of Pragya is all Abhi want to cherish at that moment.. Abhi really wants to see Pragya's ever glowing smile very badly, which is lacking in her face for a long time...