14. Is she in love with me???

Thanks for all your support... I did not expect such a response... Last chapter which I pen down just like that got a huge response and believe it or not,
it got  82 votes which is the highest number of votes ever which this story got and the silly thing that happened in 300 comments including mine for the last part...

This story is gonna near a big achievement so soon... Fingers crossed...

Do tell me how many chapters do you all want??? 20 - 25... Choose one number... (Strictly) Not more than that... I dont want to drag this story... So, decide and tell me the number...  Majorities choice will be considered ..

Now lets move to our shot. 14:

Abhi is completely irritated with dolly's challenging attitude towards him... He switches off the phone and throws it angrily....

Abhi's pov.: How dare she??? Who is this stupid dolly??? The stupid sister of mine, the irritating aaliya said that dolly is a very good girl...

God... This dolly... Nah... Yuck... She is a 👻👻👻👻 in doll's dress... Horrible... I cant understand why this aaliya is way too adamant and obsessesed to tie up this dolly with me...

Phew...  Why not Aaliya try to tie up me with my pragya??? I will be way too pleased if she do so... But, my idiot sister does not even like to hear my pragya's name too... 😬😬😬😬...

Dont worry Abhi... You have got a very good chance....  Continue to irritate your darling pragya with rockstar's name... Sure, she will try to get close with you...

And I too have to get close with pragya so that I can very well irritate my stupid sister aaliya and the ghosty dolly... But, Im a professor na can I do it???

God... No one should face a problem like me... Im in love with a girl but she is in love with someone from her teens... Yet, she will kiss me passionately knowingly or unknowingly...

She will speak like that she is in love with me and if I said anything against her, she cant bear that

She will speak like that she is in love with me and if I said anything against her, she cant bear that... Im really in a mess... Iv to do something for sure...

Remember pragya... Forget your puppy love and all... You are mine... I wont miss you in my life... Im damn sure you are going to be my soulmate for sure... I will get you by hook or crook..."

Abhi thinks of a plan to woo his love and slowly drifted to sleep...

.....

A serious conversation is going in the mission abhigya group...

"😂😂😂😂... Abhi Bhai is fuming like anything..."

"Wah... Wah... What a challenging proposal... Aww... 💕💕💕💕"

" Way to go sweet heart... 😘😘😘😘... You deserve an oscar..."

" What a soulful love.. Im impressed... 😊😊😊😊"