44. I badly want to feel your love on me...

Forever is a long time.. But I won't mind, if it's with you...

Even when we fight and put a big wall beside us, I want you to climb the wall and prove me that you still care for me....

It hurts, when we love someone very deeply and not loved by them in return... But what's painful is that, you are not having the courage to confess your love and let that person to know that, how you feel....

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Abhi felt relieved and left out a deep sigh when Pragya opens her eyes after a long time, that too after the terrible nightmare which has pushed her into a mental trauma... She blinks her eyes and understands that they have reached the hotel in the hill station and the students have vacated the bus too...

She smiles on looking at Abhi, who is standing there with tear striken eyes.... The panic in Abhi's face explains clearly to Pragya that something terrible has happened to her for sure... But she couldn't guess exactly, what has pushed her into trauma.... However hard she tries, she is not able to remember her dream at all...

She brushes aside her thoughts and consoles Abhi who is worried to hell... Abhi fakes an anger and turns his face, even though he is dancing inwardly as Pragya has consoled him with a much needed kiss, assuring that she is fine.... Pragya chuckles hardly and pulls Abhi towards her....

 Pragya chuckles hardly and pulls Abhi towards her

Pragya: Professor sir... I'm terribly hungry now... Please... Can you wind up this angry glaring session and help me to get down from this bus... Pretty please...

Sorry... Sorry... No violence please... Poor me 😖😖😖😖😖.. I wouldn't have approached you, if my Abhi is there with me...  Huh... What to do... Abhiiiii... Why the hell did you left me with this Terrific hitler... Please my boy... Come and  help me...

Pragya pouts and shows her puppy face and flutters her eye lashes... Abhi keeps a stern face but he couldn't control his laughter on seeing Pragya's cute antics and he melts completely in seeing Pragya twisting her lips cutely, as that of a baby...

Pragya jumps happily on seeing Abhi's smile and she pulls his cheeks hardly... She ruffles his hairs and make it into a big mess, not bothering about the deadly glare of Abhi too... She holds his hand and gets down from the bus along with him, who is keenly setting his hair with the other hand ....

Pragya sees her buddies Honey, pooh and Ajju along with her sister Pie is standing there with a worried look... Pragya keenly observes their reaction and she notices that they felt relieved on seeing her coming normally.... Abhi leaves Pragya near them and goes to enquire about the arrival of the doctor ....

The four were thinking deeply how to start up a convo with Pragya and they all were worried that they shouldn't make her get stressed again by increasing her anger.... Finding their hesitation and nervousness clearly, Pragya coughs harder and gains their attention...