Welcome to the fantasy tale - (Prologue & Teaser)

This is your crazy / mahii crazymahiz coming up with a new story on Abhigya... Its a Fanfiction on our favorite and lovely couples Abhi and Pragya....

Hoping to get good response from you all in this story too....

Welcoming you all to the new fantasy tale of Abhi and pragya....

The story is completely copyrighted to me ©Crazymahiz™, 2020®. And each and every word written in this story is all my imaginations...

Strictly no copying of any content, scenes, dialogues, pictures, edits or gifs used in this story and it's prohibited by law as it's completely copyrighted...

Strictly no bashing is allowed and no ill treatment of any characters used in this story....

This is a happy go story but don't know whether you all will be comfortable with the relationship between Abhi and Pragya as some may feel it to be unethical or unfair...

So, read the story at your very own risk....

If you are not comfortable, kiñdly skip this story...

Don't forget to press the 🌟 button after reading....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Prologue:

He is her secret crush from the day she met him...

He does not know that a girl is madly and deeply in love with him after their first encounter...

They were distanced for a long time and a lot happened in their lives in between...

But fate made them to meet in an unexpected and unbelievable scenario...

Will they fall in love....????

Is it acceptable by all????

Is it an unethical love????

Is her puppy love and long years of crush turns into true love????

Wanna know more....

Peep into the new fantasy tale of Abhi and Pragya.....

Presenting to you all....

Crazy / Mahii's new ff:

"From The Day I met you... "

So how is the title, cover and prologue????

Did you all like it????

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Here comes the small teaser of this story from the point of view of Pragya.....

Teaser:

Pragya's pov.:

Hi everyone

Hi everyone... This is me.. Pragya... Pragya Arora... A chirpy and fun loving teenager, but I'm way too shy and a typical nerdy girl... I'm a girl who always lives in a fantasy world... I imagine myself to be a princess in fairy tales...

I always dream about my Prince charming and fantasize a fairy tale life... I know it's very silly and way too stupid and it's highly unethical for a small girl like me to have such a dream..

Yes... I'm in my grade 8th... My teenage hormones are making me to think like that and I don't regret for dreaming a fantasized life.... No one is going to get any harm because of my dreams right.. So, it's not a problem at all....

But shocking to me, my dreams came into reality, when I met him, my dream boy, for the first time ever in my school corridor... Oh my goodness!!!! I'm dead already and I just can't blink my eyes too...

He is a thief, as he took my breath, heart, mind and soul along with him... Oh my loving thief, I fall for you FROM THE DAY I MET YOU....

It's just an accidental meeting of ours and he even didn't notice me at all.. He didn't know that a girl has madly fallen for him at that instant itself... He runs from there in a hurry and I'm smiling like a fool, as his unknown touch has created some peculiar vibes in my body....

I couldn't blink my eyes and I don't know why my heart is beating too fast... Oh God!!!! I couldn't even breathe too... I'm still rooted there and drooling on the way, he has left long back....

Yes... Believe me... I have seen my prince charming and I'm very confident that he will come in a horse and take me to his palace and marry me and will give me a fantasized life.... Yeah... You all right... I'm gone completely mad... Mad in love with him....

I started to drool on him, whenever I find time.... But my happiness is only short lived and God is not willing to make us together at that time, it seems.... He finishes off his studies and left the school..

He is in grade 12th, when I'm in grade 8th... He has left me without even talking to me and why he didn't even spare a glance at me too... Im crying uncontrollably as my love didn't know who I'm too...

Please don't laugh on seeing my state and don't mock at me or taunt saying my love as attraction or infactuation or puppy love or teenage crush...

This is my pure love for him.. I know destiny will unite us for sure.... Where are you my love??? Come to your Pragya... I'm waiting for you....

Will I meet him ever again????

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Will Pragya meet her love???

Will She reveal who she is????

Whether they are destined to become one??????

To know more stay tuned....

Expecting all your support and wishes in this story too....

Will continue if I get good response from you all....

Hoping to see your votes and comments...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Signing off....

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

If you all want me to continue......

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋