40. Sometimes, All I need is to hear your voice .

Being your friend, I know you have all the rights to get angry on me... But don't forget that being your friend, I too have the right to pamper you, coo you, cajole you, until you accept my apologies....

Anger is not a way to show the frustration and disappointment... It shows that how a person who gets angry quickly, is the one who loves you dearly...

Colour of Anger is red, which is the colour of love too....

A gentleman knows how to win her heart and to keep her for himself, no matter what....

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

After the tour bus has reached the theme park, Professor Abhishek Prem Mehra who is nicknamed as the Hitler, gave lots of instructions and warnings to the students and asked them to go in groups and help each other...

He instructs the students to inform him or the student's committee members, if there is any problem as he is concerned more about their safety and security.... The students dispersed after collecting their entry tickets and passes for food... 

Professor Abhishek is left alone with the students committee chairman
Pragya (Dolly/ Fuggy) and the other members Aaliya (Honey), Arjun (Ajju), Purab (pooh) and Bulbul (Pie), who are standing there trembling in fear to see the real Hitler before their eyes....

Abhi glared at them angrily and blasted on them mercilessly, venting out his complete frustration on them... Pragya's eyes welled up and her heart bleeds on seeing her friends and her sister getting unnecessary scoldings from Abhi, because of her....

Pragya is not in a state to hear the harsh words of Abhi and she knows that he has all right to get angry on her , as he is being hurted because of her

Pragya is not in a state to hear the harsh words of Abhi and she knows that he has all right to get angry on her , as he is being hurted because of her... But she can't accept the fact that Abhi is venting out his anger and  frustrations towards the poor four....

Abhi never looked at Pragya's face and after asking them to go inside the theme park, he enters the bus to calm down his ragged breaths... Pragya feels suffocated to stand there and she rushes towards the washroom to pour her heart out, as she is not in a state to bear it anymore....

The four where looking at the scenario dumb strucked and they can't see Abhi and Pragya standing in opposite directions ...  Purab sighs and takes the cotton out from his ear buds, earning a deadly glare from the trio....

Purab: What happened guys???? What did that Hitler said??? Why our dolly is crying and running like this??? Honey... Your bhai is getting on to my nerves... I will punch his face one day and will beat him with my heartfelt content....

Purab horrifies as the trio surrounds him with killer look and about to beat him black and blue , for being childish and not at all understanding the seriousness of the situation...

Purab shouts : Swear on our dolly... No one should touch me....

Arjun: This pooh is getting insane, day by day...  I'm feeling really pity for you pie... Better leave this idiot...