56. I will win your Heart, Professor Sir...

My heart is injured and the wound lasts a lifetime...

I wanna follow the way of my soul... It only knows what I want in my life and it leads me towards my ultimate destination...

My heart and soul screams, he is the one for you... I'm not backing out, till I make him as mine...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi gets a panick attack when Aaliya screams Dolly, all of a sudden... To his utter shock, Pragya has lost all her senses completely... Without minding his injured body, Abhi rushes as fast as he can and he tries to hold Pragya with much difficulty...

Not to bother Abhi much and stress himself more, Tanu and Nikhil rushes up there... Seeing the worry in his brother's eyes, Nikhil lifts his bhabhi Pragya in his arms and gestured Aaliya to carefully hold their brother Abhi, who is pooled up in tears and is feeling so guilty, as he is in a helpless state...

Tanu quickly calls the doctor and also informs the matter to Bulbul too... Even she talked with Arjun and Purab about Pragya and asks them to stop their searching operation and come back to the Mehra Mansion...

On the other hand, Nikhil carefully places Pragya in the guest room (the room which Abhi is using at present, due to his injury) and rushes out to help his brother Abhi, who badly wants to be with his wife Pragya... Abhi is pooled up in tears and he goes deaf to anyone's consoling words...

 Abhi is pooled up in tears and he goes deaf to anyone's consoling words

Things happened so quickly... The doctor who is treating Pragya (after the deadly accident), has rushed up there and examined her condition... He carefully gets to know about what has made Pragya to fall unconscious, all of a sudden...

After injecting Pragya and advising no one to disturb her till she wakes up, the doctor gave the needed prescriptions and also added that Pragya's medicines are being changed... He send off everyone, other than Abhi, as he need to have a word with him...

Abhi: Doctor Verma... How is my wife doing??? Is it a positive sign??? I'm scared that she shouldn't be pushed on to anymore medical complications... Nothing to worry, right...

Dr. VERMA: Calm down, Mr. Abhishek... Why are you tensed up like this??? Don't worry... She will be fine soon... If you stress yourself like this, you can't recover soon and it may spoil your health too...

Abhi: I don't care a damn about my health, Doctor... All I want is to see a smile in my wife's face and she has to live a happy life... But my wife is suffering a lot because of me only...

I shouldn't have agreed to you, when you have asked me to join as a professor, in which my Fuggy is studying... I followed all your instructions as such... I'm a fool as I believed you a lot and trusted you blindly, without thinking of the consequences ...

Look at my Fuggy's condition now... Is this what you call as improvements and recovery, Doctor???? Why doctor??? Why you have advised such a kind of treatment, risking my wife's life???