Chapter 11: Future Fear

The moment class ends is always the best moment ever.

After my class, I walked out to meet up Ro at the entrance, and the moment she saw me, she dashed towards me.

"Woah!" I gasped, startled, "What?!"

"YOU GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!" She held up her phone, and she showed me a tweet.

A tweet from Michael to be exact.

"Jason Mraz voice: Luuucky I'm in love with my best frieeend" The tweet said and there was a derp pic of me back when we were factiming together back when I lived in San Francisco.

I slapped my forehead. For being totally embarrassed and amused by his choice of pictures.

"Since when this happened?!" Ro put her phone away as she crossed her arms.

"Two days ago?" I smiled at her nervously, "Sorry! The topic of us never really came about and you know me, I'm not much of chatty when it comes to my personal life."

Ro rolled her eyes at me, but she gave me the biggest smile I had ever seen from her.

"I'm happy for you, Nat." Ro gave me a huge hug, holding on to me tight, "I know it's not easy for you to be close to people but I'm glad you found someone for yourself."

"Thanks, Ro." I hugged her back which is quite rare. I'm not much of a touchy person when it's Michael and Lani, but Ro has been there for me even though she knows how I can get. Yeah, she's pretty awesome.

As Ro and I were walking out the campus, we both heard someone yelling out, "THERE SHE IS!"

We stopped and looked around, and I saw that one girl whose name begins with a P. Seriously, what's her name?!

"Natalie!" The girl whose name begins with a P, and thankfully, Ro greeted her by saying, "Hey there Paige."

"Hey." I said, feeling awkward, "May I help you with something?"

"YES!" She took out her phone, and again, it was the tweet pic about me.

"I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT 5SOS?" Her eyes wide and her cheeks became flushed.

"Uh..." I pushed the phone away as I said, "I never said I didn't know them, and you guys never really talk about them around me so I didn't expect to be an important information."

"CAN YOU HELP ME MEET THEM?!" Paige jumped as she put her hands on my shoulders which made me fumble back, "PLEASE?!"

"Woah, woah," I put my hands up, "Space, please, I like my personal space."

"Sorry.." She scooted back and breathe, "Sorry, I just really like them. Especially Ashton. Not because he's the only single guy in the band, but I just really like him and-"

"Yeah," I cut her off, honestly not wanting to hear her life story on how Ashton saved her life. Hey, I know sound kind of rude about that, but it's been a long day, and I just want to get work over with, "I get it, don't worry."

"So, are you gonna help me?"

"I'll let you know." I fake smiled at her, feeling really irritated. Great, just great. Now this girl is gonna act like she's close bff's with me because of 5sos. Lani told me how some girls will be like that around her. Like, some girls would be so sweet to her, but when once they get to meet them, some tried to get with Luke which of course, never works.

I know I'm gonna encounter these kinds of girls, so I hope I can keep my guard up but also keep my cool.

"She's so irritating." I groaned as Ro and I left the campus and headed to the cafe, "Her high pitched voice made me cringe, and she touched me!" I looked at Ro and pointed at myself, "ME! SHE TOUCHED ME! God.." I shivered, "Body contact. I hate it."