Chapter 1: Beer

"Now, why oh why.." Ro complained to me as we were leaving the hang out the next night, "Did you have to poor beer all over Wes?"

"I don't like dirty hands on my clothes, and would love some personal space." I explained to her as I flipped my hair, "The boy was being too cozy and his stench was unbearable. Besides, he was too toxicated to actually listen to be so I had to do something."

That's when Ro stated laughing, shaking her head, amused by me, "You're something, Natalie."

"Tell me something I don't know, Ro."

Let me make this short. At the hang out, there was the usual but Tom never showed up. Apparently, he and a few other guys couldn't make it so I was stuck with this guy name Wes. Looks are on point but once he opened his mouth, alcohol slapped my nose and made me sick in the stomach. Drunks are not fun, and very obnoxious so you can say that I had enough of his drunk act and poured the closest drink to me to make him back away.

That was my night. Lovely, isn't it?

The next day was the usual. Work, eat, work, leave, eat, TV, sleep, and repeat. Sorry that it doesn't have any exciting mix to it. Next week came by, and I finally received my tea bags from Lani. Lani and I would buy each other some essentials to keep in touch. She would buy my favorites and some new things she's been enjoying while I do the same. Long distance is not fun, so we're trying hard to keep each other updated.

"Did Lani sent some of those starwberry white chocolate sweets?" Ro asked me as I opened the box and once I searched through it and found the packaging, I threw it to her, saying, "Yeahp!"

"Yes!" Ro cheered as she ran to her room to eat some before we head to work.

As I looked through it, she bought me some of my favorite tea bags that you can only get in San Francisco, then some more of Ro's favorite sweets, and she added some more food essentials for us. What can I say, we help each other spend less money on our food.

Then I came across a stuff fluffy kitty which had a purple fluff on top of it's head. I saw that it had a note on the collar, and someone wrote on it, saying,

"Heard you've been struggling on sleeping. Use this to keep you company while I'm away :)

Love, Mimi."

"You should smile like that more often, Nat." I heard Ro said and as I looked up, I see her grinning at me, leaning against the wall with her arm crossed.

"Smiling like what?"

"Like an idiot."

"Shut up and eat your sweets." I threw another bag at her and she just started laughing, "Don't be so touchy." As she walked away, I texted Michael, "You're a dork." Few seconds later, I immediately got a text back from him, saying, "You're only dork :) should I dye my hair back to purple?"

"How about you let your hair grow back before you go bald."

"Good point."

"Without me, you would probably be bald mess right now."

"And that's why I keep you around."

"Shut up, you flirt."

"Such a lovely person."

"Twat."

"I'm tired, lili."

"Go to sleep then."

"I can tell that you just love talking to me."

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

As I set my stuff aside, my phone started to ring. When I checked who it was, the name Tommy Boy appeared. "What's up?" I answered his call and he replied quickly, "I am so sorry!"