Chapter Thirty Seven ~ Doctor Chopper

Start from the beginning

~skip~

"What's going on? There's a lot of noise coming from the castle"Zoro said "How inconsiderate making all that noise while those two are trying to say goodbye that's just down right rude" Nami said "Oh finally here he comes"Zoro said as Chopper came running out of the castle pulling a sled behind him while being chased by Kureha "He's being chased"Nami said.

"Hey! We got the rope way ready to go!"Usopp yelled over to us "Everyone get on the sleigh we're gonna head down the mountain hurry!"Chopper said, i jumped up and we all got on the sleigh as Chopper ran by us, Luffy was hanging out the back holding onto Usopp who was trying to pull him in as we made our way down the rope.

We went past the villagers and further on we went towards the Merry, Luffy laughed "Hey that was fun can we do that again reindeer?"he asked "You idiot we don't have time for that"Nami said "Whew i thought i was gonna die"Usopp said "Hey where am i what's going on?"Sanji asked finally waking up "Welcome back to the land of the living Sanji"i said "Oh Sanji you're awake, are you okay?"Vivi asked him "Of course my dear!"Sanji said with heart eyes.

We came to a stop as we heard cannon fire and looked back as the mountain lit up in pinkish snow, it looked like a cherry tree in full bloom, i smiled a bit watching i loved cherry blossoms they were my favorite flower after all, the snow falling down also turned pink it was beautiful.

After Chopper was done crying we continued the way to Merry and even back on the ship the falling snow was still pink "Whoa"Luffy said "It's beautiful"Vivi said "Like a bunch of cherry blossoms"Zoro said "You know cherry blossoms are my favorite flower"i whispered to Zoro knowing that if Sanji overheard he would never stop bugging me.

Anyway as we continued sailing "Usopp i hope you haven't forgotten we still have a challenge to settle, pick whatever you like and we'll settle it right now"i said "Alright then i pick uhm, arm wrestling yeah"Usopp said, i smirked "You're on"i said.

Luffy got us a crate and i set my right hand on it and Usopp did the same "Yeah Nicole show him what you got!"Sanji cheered "She's gonna crush you"Zoro said with a smirk, Usopp started shaking i could see he was starting to regret this "What's the matter Usopp scared?"i asked "No way! I was the one who challenged you, i might not win but i'm gonna give it my all!"he said clasping my hand, he then smirked "Little do you know i was the arm wrestling champion back in my village"he said trying to psych me out.

"Oh? Well little do you know, i get my competitive nature from my father"i smirked as Usopp flinched a bit "Ready?! Set! Go!"Luffy said, i instantly flattened Usopp's hand on the crate shattering it and putting him down on the deck, Luffy laughed "It's an instant knock out!"he laughed "Karoo what in the world were you doing frozen in the river like that?"Vivi asked the poor duck.

"That bird ten berries says he slipped and fell into the river he's a clumsy one"Zoro said "Be quiet Mr. Bushido"Vivi said, Karoo was squawking and Chopper nodded along "He said that the guy named Zoro was swimming in the river and then he and the kind lady disappeared, he thought Zoro was in trouble and Nicole followed only to get in trouble too so he jumped into the river and ended up getting frozen in it"Chopper said.

"So this is all your fault!"Nami said bonking Zoro on the head "So you were able to understand everything Karoo was saying?"Vivi asked Chopper "Yes i'm still technically half animal by nature so i can understand what they say"Chopper said "So you can talk to animals?"Vivi asked "Oh wow Chopper between your medical skills and talking to animals you've got some amazing talents"Nami said "Not to mention you're the epitome of cuteness"i said finally getting my hug in.

"And so fluffy too"i added "Don't be silly you jerk flattering me like that isn't gonna make me happy or anything"Chopper said but he sure looked happy with that smile on his face, i let Chopper go satisfied to finally get my hug in "Hey what did you mean about Chopper's medical skills anyway?"Zoro asked "Well Chopper here is a doctor and a first rate one at that doctor Kureha taught him everything there is to know about medicine"Nami said.

The others were amazed cause they didn't know that, well i didn't either but i admired that fact in silence "Really Luffy if you didn't know that what did you think Chopper was when you asked him to join us?"Nami asked "A talking transforming reindeer monster"Luffy said "Backup food"Sanji said "Wait oh no i was in such a hurry i left my medical back behind it had all of my tools in it"Chopper said.

"Your bag? But isn't this it?"Nami asked holding up the thing "That is my bag"Chopper said "It was in the back of the sleigh"Nami said "How is that?"Chopper asked "What do you mean weren't you the one that packed the sleigh and got it ready for the trip?"Nami asked "No it must of been Doctorine"Chopper said "That's amazing, Doctorine knew what you were planning on doing even before you had decided to leave the island with us, what a kind woman"Nami said.

Anyway we eventually, after some fighting and goofing around, had a toast to celebrate the joining of a new crew member, namely Chopper.