"I'm not hungry. Looking at you eat already makes me full." He honestly said.

Arthit scrunched his nose, thinking how silly Kongpob's words were. "Just eat. Here."

A piece of meat slipped into Kongpob's mouth. Arthit was taking no for an answer. The younger one took it without protest.

He didn't dare disobey his P'.

Arthit kept feeding Kongpob until their plates were empty. They put the plates to the side once they were finished.

"You really should have been a chef, but then we wouldn't have crossed paths." The older male patted his belly in satisfaction while lying on his back. Nothing beats the feeling of being full from delicious food.

Kongpob put his hands on the sides of Arthit's head and grinned. Their faces were only inches apart. "I'm sure fate will be kind to me and let our paths intersect."

Feeling shy, Arthit covered his eyes with the back of his palms. He couldn't stop himself from being affected with the man's words. His lips curved upward. "Stop staring."

"I'll stare all night long P'. No one's here to see us."

Arthit's hands were held by the male to the side. He stared straight into Kongpob's eyes. "You're relentless. Remind me again why I agreed to have a date with you?"

"You didn't P'. It's your prize as a fansite master. But even if you didn't win, I would have asked you on a date for real."

"Prize my ass." Arthit rolled his eyes. "I still think it was a setup."

Kongpob was torn between laughing and crying. "Honest P'. It was a coincidence. You were the one that surprised me. Who would have thought that the person I like is my fanboy and a fansite master to boot. I'm the luckiest person in the world. The chances of becoming your boyfriend is on my favor."

"Don't expect that happening too soon. You still have a lot to prove to me." Arthit smirked.

"I'm a patient person." Kongpob stole a kiss on the cheek with a grin. "Most of the time." He cheekily added.

"Kongpob!" The older male exclaimed, grabbing the younger by his shirt and switched their positions. Arthit was straddling on top of Kongpob.

Kongpob kept a smile on his face. He would not lie. He was very pleased to be in this position. "Please do take advantage of me P'." He teased.

Arthit realized the intimacy in their position and got off immediately. He lied next to the male and shook his head. "You and your words... I really can't win against you. Sometimes it makes me wonder why I like you."

"It's my charm P'Oon."

"This thing with us... Are you not afraid?" Arthit couldn't help but ask. For the older male this feeling of liking someone was scary especially it was towards the same sex. He couldn't imagine what Kongpob must be going through.

Kongpob thought on how to answer as he looked at the ceiling of his apartment. "I am too, but I've thought about it. What was important to me? I asked that to myself.

"My father often told me that we only have one life and in that life, we must do what we love. Nothing makes me happier than to be with the people I care about. I value the people in my life P'.

Don't get me wrong. My career is also important. I worked hard for it. I'm thankful for the people that supported me and made me who I am today, but that can't be my whole life.

If I have to retire for choosing what I think is right and more important to me, there will be other things I can pursue. I have my savings that I can use to build myself a business. I can cook if I want to. There's so many things I can still do."

Arthit was amazed about the thought Kongpob had put in this developing relationship that they have.

"How about you P'? Do you think this thing with us, is it worth fighting for?" Kongpob half leaned on his elbow and looked on Arthit's eyes.

Arthit didn't look away, understanding the weight on the question. Was he afraid? Heck yeah! It was something he had never felt before. It was new and unchartered.

"I wouldn't be here if I thought it wasn't worth fighting for."

"Kongpob, I will be afraid of a lot of things. I will be afraid of people judging us and people telling me that I was destroying your career. I'm also afraid that when things get hard, I will give up. I may do things I'll regret and end up hurting you. There's so many uncertainties but I am choosing you because you are important to me. Whatever happens to us in the future, you must remember that."

At that moment, Kongpob almost had the urge to formally asked Arthit to be his lover, but the timing didn't feel quite right. He held Arthit's hands and kissed each one. "Even if you give up, I'll keep fighting for us so please be my boyfriend soon."

Arthit laughed and pinched Kongpob's cheeks for acting childish. "Do your best to convince me to be your boyfriend. You're almost there."

They both laughed at their silliness.

"I don't want this night to end." Arthit confessed. He was already thinking of staying overnight if Kongpob invited him to.

"Me too. You know we can go somewhere fun."

"At this time?" Looking at the time on his phone, it was already 9:30 in the evening. The malls were closing in thirty minutes. There weren't a lot of establishments open at this time of the night except for convenience stores and bars.

"Yeah. Let me make a call." Kongpob dialed on his phone and someone on the other end answered quickly.

"Hello P' can I borrow your basement? I have a date."

Arthit felt shy when Kongpob mentioned the word date to the person on the other line. It felt like some sort of a confirmation of their relationship.

The smile on Kongpob's face while talking on the phone told Arthit that whatever was on that basement, they were given permission to use it. Kongpob ended the call and was already holding Arthit's hand once again to pull him up.

"Come on. We can take a taxi to his place." The excitement on Kongpob's voice couldn't be masked.

What the hell was in that basement for Kongpob to act like this?

When they arrived, Arthit's jaw almost fell to the floor. He could recognize that sunny smile anywhere.

Thara aka. Tharn, one of Thailand's heartrobs. His projects has always been a success. Arthit can't believe that he lived near.

Kongpob was real friendly to Tharn, greeting the older male with familiarity.

"Thank you P' for lending us your place. I owe you one."

Tharn smiled. "It's nothing. I only said yes because I'm really curious about your date." He then looked at Arthit who has not recovered from shocked.

The owner of the house looked amused on his expression and commented to Kongpob. "No sex Kongpob. I prefer to keep that place sacred."

Sacred? Arthit looked confused while the two chuckled.

In a short while, Arthit understood why Tharn wanted to keep the place sacred. Arthit's eyes almost fell from its sockets. The owner of the house looked pleased to see his reaction.

It was a freakin' ARCADE ROOM. It was like a wonderland. There were a couple of arcade machines such the ones for racing, shooting zombies and even a claw machine. Not only that, Tharn even has a karaoke setup and PS4 and XBOX consoles. If Arthit's friends were there, they wouldn't want to leave. It was an amazing place. Arthit can't wait to play.

"You can sleep on the guest room. See you in the morning." Tharn didn't stay long and left.

Arthit was starry-eyed and excitedly smiled at his date. "Let's play!"

-------
Thanks for reading. 

Tell me what you think :)
Hehehe You didn't have to wait for another half year for a new update XD

You guys are awesome!

04B2020
musicbeatloves