"What kind of ending is that?" Jennie spat back.

"Hey, you asked me what I was thinking, and I said it. It's a sad ending but still. And the Princess would have died anyway if they continued." Taehyung explained.

"But..." Jennie trailed off.

"But what?" He prompted.

"Jinna would have chosen to die loving him. Not in a tragic accident that would cause the other one harm." She explained.

"I mean,"

"If you were The Prince, what would you have done?" Se says emphasizing "you".

"I..."

He felt as if his mind was blocked.

And so he thought

What would I have done?

If I was bad for her...

What would I have done?

"I would have..."

"I would have stayed with her." He said uneasily.

"You sound unsure." She replied.

"You would stay, knowing it could kill her?" Her eyes pierced through his soul.

"Yeah." He looked down on the ground.

"It's destiny. If she's destined to leave I can't really do anything about that. But I can let her know that I do love her before she dies. Not when I'm marrying another Princess. It doesn't seem right. I..."

"I would have stayed with her 'til the end."

Jennie's heart wrenched.

You really would?

Would you?

"But then again, death is inevitable."

"So going back to what I said..."

"I would have died with the Princess. Plus, if you think about it, it's a good ending." He said.

"Explain." She prompted.

"Simple."

"Another time, another destiny, fate will lead you back to me." He smiled.

An idea sparked in her head.

"What about we connect that with another story?" Jennie blurted out.

Taehyung's expression seemed confused.

But atleast she was somehow warming up to him.

"What if we use your ending and use my beginning?" She said.

"What?" Now he's even more confused.

"They die together, but we have to change your idea of their death." She said.

"They die together, but Taehyeon sees the arrow first."

"He dies in her arms."

"But the Princess couldn't take it like she thought she would."

"It broke her heart... Literally. So she dies on the spot along with the Prince."

Taehyung liked the idea and nodded for her to continue.

"And that's where my story comes in."

"Another time, another destiny, fate will lead you back to me."

"Centuries and centuries later, they meet. New forms, new looks, new time, new destiny, new fate, but still the same heart." She said.

She looks at him.

"So, how do you like it?"

Taehyung couldn't speak, just looking at her face.

He imagined the Princess as her. It all felt too real, to good to be true.

He felt as if this was meant for him.

He felt as if this was meant for them.

A tale about forbidden love.

Wherein everybody has a secret.

The Prince's secret was that he was getting married soon.

His secret was that he's been with Jeonghee all this time.

The King's secret was his sister's illness.

Jin's secret was Jennie's tuberculosis.

The Princess' secret was that she would die if she loved.

But Jennie...

Could that be the same for her?

"Hello?!"

Taehyung snapped out.

"I'm sorry, I spaced out. But I was listening, I swear. I like it, don't worry." He smiled softly.

"But we'll have to fix a few things. It's still a raw idea." Jennie said.

"Okay, just tell me when." He smiled.

"Will do." She said before packing up her things.

"Class is almost gonna end, when are you free to discuss about the project?" Jennie asked.

"I'm always free." He said.

"Alright, I'll just text you then. Bye." She said before walking out the door with the other students.

He was so engrossed in her beauty that he didn't hear Mrs. Kwon say "Class Dismissed."

Looking at her figure, he thought...

"What could this Princess be hiding?"
________________________________________________________________________
I know, I know, this is so trashy and short. Anyway, I am so sorry for updating so late. I've been through a little bit so I'm tryna collect myself rn. Thank you for always understanding, I hope you accept my apology. Anyway, this is not the climax, this is more of a side chapter. I hope you guys stay tuned. Til next time!

Have a good one,
Fakeluvvvv♡♡♡♡