Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the TVD or Original characters or the cover page.

Elena's POV

I stopped at a store and purchase a loose, black cotton long-sleeve top. My original top was making my bump noticeable. After that, I roamed around until I found Bourbon street. I walked the street, looking for this compound that was suppose to stand out. It didn't take me long, because there was people jumping off balconies and feeding off people. I slowly made my way to the entrance, before a man with wild hair stopped me. "Can I help you?" The man said a little too harshly for my taste.

"Maybe you can. Do you know a man named Marcel? I told he would possibly be here." I said politely.

"It depends who is asking." The man said.

"Tell him a certain brunette wants him. He will understand. Please." I brought out the eyes. I could see that he was wavering.

"Stay here and don't move." He said, before disappearing.

I could feel eyes on me and it was quite uncomfortable. I was about to walk away, but the man came back. "Follow me." He said. I nodded and followed behind him. I looked around and the building had a certain beauty about it. It was worn down, but still magnificent.

"I didn't think I would see you ever again, since Elijah went all macho man." Marcel said, standing on the second floor, leaning over the balcony. He had on a olive green knit shirt with black jeans. His arms perfectly sculpted in the shirt. He had a button undone and it was heaven.

"Well, Elijah don't control me. I see who I want to see." I said.

A slow, delicious smile spread across his face. "Ms. Gilbert, why do I sense that you are a boat load of trouble?" Marcel asked.

I smiled back. "Because I am, but I could say the same about you. So. my question is: do you want to join this troublemaker for the day?" I asked.

"You? Anytime." Marcel jumped the balcony and waltz over to me. "Where would you like to go for the day, Elena?" Marcel asked. If he kept looking at me like that, I'm going to combust!

"I heard you run this town, so you have to know some interesting places to go." I said.

"That I do. Are you up for a car ride?" He asked.

"Sure, but the place better be amazing." I said.

He reached over and tucked a lock of hair behind my ear. His hand caressed my face. "It will blow your mind." He said. He took my hand and lead me to a car.

We've been driving around a hour, outside of the New Orleans. "Where are we going?" I said.

"I won't tell you. All I will say is that is I use to come here alot, before the whole takeover. It's been here since the forties. The place has become even more beautiful than before. Five more minutes, we will be there." He said.

Not even five minutes before we pulled up in front of this place. Marcel parked the car on the side and came to open my door. "What a gentleman. You shouldn't treat girl this way, I might not leave you alone." I said.

"Good. My plan is working." He said. He leaned out his arm and looped mines around his. We walked up to this arch and woman is standing near it. "Isabelle." Marcel called out.

"Marcellus, you haven't been around in a while. We were wondering if you forgotten us." Isabelle said. She pretty, petite woman. She had strawberry blonde hair with light blue eyes. She had light freckles on her face.

"I could have never. The place is too much like heaven." Marcel said.

"Thank you. And who is the beautiful lady?" Isabelle asked.