Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the TVD or Originals characters. I don't own the cover page of my story.

Elijah's POV

I watched Elena down two big plates of spaghetti and four butter rolls. She leaned back in her chair, smiling satisfied. "That hit the spot, Elijah! It was absolutely delicious." Elena said. She rubbed her belly, which I noticed a little baby bump.

"Its surreal, I know. I'm getting use to it, you will too." Elena said.

" Centuries ago, I gave up on the idea of having a family. If I didn't, it was going to tear me apart. Now, a thousand years later, it is coming true. I'm happy, yet afraid of that little person there. My new archilles' heel." I said.

"I understand that. I gave up when I was human it was something I accepted, but all these feelings came rushing back. I feel the same way." Elena said. A weird look formed on her face.

"What's wrong? The baby?" I said concerned.

"Nothing is wrong exactly. I remembered something." She said.

I stood up straight and moved closer to Elena. "Meaning?"

"Your sister had me pinned earlier and I was able to throw her off so easily. Do you think it was the baby?" She asked.

Now that she pointed it out, it has me questioning. "Truly, I wouldn't know. We are two vampire, whereas Klaus is a hybrid and Haley a werewolf. I think things will be a little different for us." I said.

At the front door, I could hear Kol and Klaus arguing. Bonnie and Caroline must be close behind. "There home." I said.

"I know. I can hear them. The whole neighborhood can hear them." Elena said, laughing.

I smiled. I helped her out of the chair and lead her to the front door. Klaus had Kol by his shirt collar. "I SHOULD SKIN YOU ALIVE, LITTLE BRAT!" Klaus yelled.

"BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! WHO WOULD LISTEN TO YOUR CONSTANT WHINING EVERYDAY?" Kol yelled back.

"Klaus, release Kol and tell me what happened." I said.

"Elijah, our dear brother wrecked my Maserati that was in my PRIVATE COLLECTION!" Klaus growled.

"Eli, it is just a scratch. You know how Klaus overreacts." Kol smirked.

Klaus eyes darkened impossibly more "A SCRATCH?" Klaus dragged Kol to the front door. "IS THAT SCRATCH TO YOU?" Klaus screeched.

I walk to the door to see the car. The car was a wreck. The front end was crushed and their was windows in site. The paint job was scratched up. At that moment, the wheel popped off and rolled off into the grass. Bonnie and Caroline was on the porch, sitting on the steps. When they spotted Elena, who walked on the porch, they jumped up.

"Are you ready to go, because if I have to spend another moment with Mikaelsons', especially Kol, I'm going to set him on fire. No offense, Elijah." Bonnie said.

"None taken." I said. "But about living arraignments, I would like to discuss that." I said.

"Bonnie, I do like kinky, but we should keep things like that behind doors. We don't want people to form false opinions about you." Kol smirked, who was released from Klaus death grip.

"Say something else, because I have a aneurysm with your name on it." Bonnie retorted.

"Bon-Bon, don't be like that! Didn't we have fun tonight?" He said, pouting his lips like a child.

"If you call you talking non-stop and dragging me all over New Orleans to your favorite kill spots, yeah sure. It was fun." Bonnie said sarcastically.