Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I do not own of the TVD or Originals characters or the cover picture.

Elena's POV

"Elena, wake up." I could hear someone say. I peeked my eye open to see Elijah in front me. Do he always have to look sooo good.

"Five more minutes." I mumbled.

He laughed at me. "I let you sleep twenty minutes over. If you don't get up now, we will be late. Plus, there will be a selection of food." Elijah said.

My eyes opened all the way. "Help me up." I said. He pulled the covers back and helped me to my feet. I stumbled into bathroom to get ready.

Twenty minutes later...

I was dressed in a black tank top with maroon shorts, with my black Vans shoes. I curled my hair and put it in a ponytail. I decided no make up. I grabbed my hand bag and left the hotel. Elijah was waiting for me in the lobby. "I would have found you at the car." I said. Always the gentleman.

"I know, but I chose to wait." He said. We walked out the hotel, but my clumsy self bumped someone. "I'm sorry." I said.

"You know Elena, we got to stop meeting like this." I looked up and Marcel was smiling at me.

I broke into a smile. "Well, you need to watch where you going. I could have fallen." I said.

"How do you two know each other?" Elijah questioned.

"We met in Rousseau last night." Marcel said.

"Thats how we met up with Klaus last night also. So Marcel how has it been since I saw you last night." I asked.

"Very good. I had sweet dreams about a certain brunette." He said.

"She must be a lucky girl, having a guy like you dream about her." I retorted with a smirk.

A cough came from the side of me. I turned to look at Elijah, but he was glaring at Marcel. "We have to be somewhere Marcel, so to cut this chit chat short." Elijah placed his hand on my back and lead me to the passenger side of the truck. I gave Marcel a quick wave, before I was placed in the truck.

Marcel waved back and continued down the street. Elijah got in the driver's side and pulled off. "Elijah, that was very rude of you! I was conversating with him." I said.

"He is a enemy and I want you to stay away from him, especially in your condition." Elijah stated rather angry.

"Look, I'm not about to argue with you who I hang out with, Elijah." I said.

"There is no argument about it. You will stay away from Marcellus and that is final." Elijah said.

I sat back in my seat and stared out the window. Bonnie and Caroline just sat in the back, remaining quiet.

We arrived at 7:50 at the house. Elijah parked the car in front and got out. I opened my door, before he could get to me. "Popped the trunk. I will get my own bags." I said, not looking at him.

"Elena, look at me." He said.

"I have nothing to say to you, so popped the trunk, so I can get my bags." I said with conviction.

Elijah just sighed and opened the trunk. He grabbed all the bags, before I could, and walked pass me. I closed the trunk and walked with Bonnie and Caroline. "What happened?" Bonnie asked.