Chapter 24

DISLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE TO/TVD CHARACTERS. SO, UNEXPECTED IS COMING TO END VERY SOON. I WILL EXPLAIN SEQUELS WHEN IT COMES TO AN END. ENJOY AND COMMENT.

Chapter 23 pt 2

Present time

I walked into Davina's room after Bonnie went in. I closed the door behind me taking a seat close to the door.

Mikael went to the other side of the room, staring out the little window. "You must be more naive than I thought you to be, girl." Mikael remarked.

"Maybe, but I didn't come here for a judge of character. I came here, because I need to understand your past. Your human past." I said.

"What makes you think I would help you? I could kill you in a second." He said, but there was malice in his eyes.

"We might have a potential enemy." I said.

"And who might that be?" He said tauntingly.

"Dahlia. That's why I came here today." I said, looking into his eyes. Anger flared in his eyes, darkening them.

"How do you know about her?" He asked stepping forward.

"As you can see, I'm pregnant. By Elijah. And I'm not sure how it happened, but it did. The babies are witches which allows me some perks, which means I can see visions." I said, watching his reaction.

He simply glanced down, then back up at me. "And what did you exactly see?" He questioned.

"A younger version of you and Esther. You came back early from a trip to find Dahlia in your home. She took your daughter in exchange for a fertility spell Esther asked her sister to perform. Then, Dahlia did something to you." I explained, trying to get comfortable, which was hard since the babies was kicking me.

"It was a spell to drive us, Esther and I, apart. Esther broke a promise to Dahlia to stay with her, until she met me. She was successful." Mikael said, looking at me.

Bonnie finally spoke, breaking the silence. "Why is the witches warning us about her. Being dead doesn't mean anything, because Esther keeps coming back." Bonnie said, folding her arms.

"Dahlia isn't dead. She's alive, so to speak." Mikael said, frowning.

"What?" I said, scooting to the edge of my seat. It's been over a thousand years. How is that possible?

"Dahlia is powerful, because she linked herself to my daughter's power. She cast a spell that makes her immortal. Or close to immortality a person can get unless you are vampire." Mikael explained.

"So, what has she been doing all this time?" Bonnie asked.

"My daughter isn't the only one Dahlia wanted. She wanted every first born through the generation. Since my children became vampires, Esther broke her promise." Mikael explained, walking around the room, examining everything.

My heart literally sank when his words sank through my mental process. I tried to stand, but my body wouldn't oblige.

Bonnie came over to me, helping me sit back down. "Elena, calm down." Bonnie said.

"What do you mean calm down? I was just told that my babies grandmother pimped out my first born to her sister. How else am I supposed to react to that?" I said, agitated.

I leaned forward, groaning from the increase pain from the babies kicked. I tried to lean to the side, trying to alleviate the pain, but nothing was working.

I closed my eyes, breathing in slow breaths.

"Are you okay?" Bonnie said, leaning down next to me.