Chapter 20

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE TO/TVD CHARACTERS OR PICTURE ABOVE(WATTPAD).

THREE UPDATES SO CLOSE TOGETHER! IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF, BUT I'M NOT GOING JINX . I REALIZE IF I GIVE MYSELF A DEADLINE, I DON'T LIKE TO WRITE, SO NO DEADLINES.

ENJOY!

Chapter 20

Two Weeks Later...

I was already in the beginning of my second trimester and it was no hiding this big baby bump. At the moment, I was at a dress shop looking for a dress for a party that the Mikaelsons are hosting. I was told that the werewolf faction was going to be there.

Caroline just kept holding up a dresses to catch my eye. From her alot oooo and aaahhhhs. To tell you the truth, I haven't been able to focus on anything but that vision.

"Elena, you need to pick a dress! This party is happening tonight." She exclaimed.

I sighed. "I really don't want to go. Too supernatural beings and I in the same room equals disaster." I said, getting up from my chair.

"Marcel going to be there." She said in sing songy way.

I lightly blush, turning away from her. "Yeah. And he's going to take one look at me and run for hills!" I said, huffing.

"Marcel was not that oblivious to your baby bump. If that was the case, he wouldn't have talked to you. So stop wallowing in self pity." Caroline ordered, grabbing a new dress.

"So what is the status of you and Klaus?" I said after a moment of silence.

"Well, we've only been hanging out, believe it or not. I've noticed small changes' but haven't mentioned anything." Caroline said.

"I glad for you. He even took me out for lunch! I nearly hugged him on the spot. That health food Elijah has been stuffing me with has not curved my ravenous appetite." I laughed at the memory of Elijah catching Kol smuggling a couple of snickers in for me.

Bonnie and Rebekah came into the store with dresses on their arms. "Did you find anything yet?" Bonnie asked.

"No. How about you guys go ahead to the food court and I will continue to search?" I said, already with my eye on a couple of dresses.

"Are you sure? You've been a little out of sorts lately." Bonnie said.

"Plus, I don't want to face my brother' wrath if anything happens." Rebekah said.

"Guys, the food court is right across from the store. I won't go anywhere, but here." I said, smiling lightly.

"Okaaaay, but call if need anything." Caroline said. They gave me a little wave, walking from the store. I walked up and down the aisle, moving dress by dress. I picked up the royal blue dress. It was a beautiful dress, just not my color.

"Wrong color." I didn't have to turn around to know that it was Marcel who said that. I smirked without turning around.

"Who would thought that the great Marcel was a true fashionista." I said, putting the dress back. He moved closer, trapping me between him and the rack. He placed his hand on the rack, either side of me. Marcel pushed my hair to side, successfully giving me goosebumps when he brushed my neck.

He leaned even more closer, brushing my cheek with his nose. "No, I admire my obsession." I could feel the smile erupting on his face.

I quirked my eyebrow, ignoring the shiver down my spine. "Obsession? Laying it on pretty thick." I said, turning around.