Chapter 28

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE TVD/ TO CHARACTERS.

Chapter 28

I slowly waddled down the stairs, trying to find the nearest person. I made it to the living room, finding Kol and Klaus in the living room, bickering about something. "Hey, guys!" I said, but they simply ignored me.

"Guys!" I yelled, snapping their heads to me.

"WHAT?" They yelled back to me, looking aggravated.

"My water broke." I whispered , looking panicked.

Earlier in the day...

I woke up to little streams of sunlight peeking through my window. I stretch a little, moving into a comfortable position, caressing Elijah's hand, who was sleep behind me. I turned to face him, to just look. The night of him showing me nursery took a turn in our relationship.

Now, its two weeks into my ninth month, due any day, according to Dr. Concordia. His hair was ruffled, matted to the side. It's only when I see him sleep, he is at his peaceful.

"Shouldn't you be sleep?" He gruffed, eyes still closed.

I jumped, not aware he was awake. "Maybe, but I've been restless lately. I'm either to excited or anxious. How can you be so calm?" I murmured.

"I am. I'm more skilled at cloaking my emotions." He smiled, opening his eyes.

"That's true, I guess." I said, smiling. My stomach started to growl, loudly at that. "I'm starving!" I laughed, trying to sit up.

"You need help?" He asked, coming around to my side to help. He grasped my hands, pulling me up gently. "I could just bring you breakfast, Elena." He exclaimed.

"Doctor said that walking is good, So I'm going to do it much as possible." I said, sliding on my slippers. "What time is it anyways?" I said, trailing behind Elijah to the kitchen.

"5:43 a.m." He says as he push open the door to the kitchen.

"Wow, I didn't...." My words fell from my lips, me shock to what I'm witnessing. I literally want to find the bleach and scrub my eyes clean. Kol was standing between Bonnie's legs, nuzzled into her neck. He was wearing no shirt. And Bonnie nightie was hanging off her shoulder, head tilted to the side.

Seeing that one of Kol's hand was between her thighs and Bonnie's consistent moans, you can come to the conclusion on your own.

Now at this point, we were all aware of each other presence. Now to make it more awkward, Klaus and Caroline comes barging through. Her giggling instantly stops when she sees Kol and Bonnie literally frozen in the state before. Obviously, Klaus has shit eating grin. Elijah looks disgruntled.

Bonnie collects her wits, pushing Kol away and straightening out herself. Her face was beet red!

"Ummmm...." Bonnie started awkwardly, looking between Kol and us.

"So, you and Kol...." Caroline said, gossip face lit up.

"Fucking!" Klaus laughed out.

"KLAUS!" Caroline smacked his arm, but she was laughing as well.

"God! I eat on that table!" Elijah grunted out, looking really annoyed.

Kol smirked. "I was eating! Just something entirely different!" He retorted.

Bonnie buried her head. "Oh God." She groaned.