Chapter 29: Flapping of Butterfly Wings can create a thunderstorm

Shaan and Ryan were out of Ryan's home. Megan said pointing to her vehicle, 'We can take this Land Rover.'

'Come on, let's go.' Both said in unison.

They just reached the highway when the sky started changing colors. It was late at night... the usual dark sky started turning green.

'It's coming ... The Aurora is coming.

'What?'

'Yes... it the Aurora...Anti-Cursor is controlling the Aurora and now it will destroy everything. We need to run ... increase the speed.. Take it to the maximum.'

'No Maggie, this Aurora is several kilometers far from us.'

'You don't understand... I am asking... just get us out of here.'

'But we are going to the place of Aurora only right. If I am not wrong that is the place where the module of Anti-Cursor has landed.'

'Yes... but how do you know?'

'Me? Everybody knows? Even the UN has confirmed. The news doing rounds in the media says that Anti-Cursor's module landed near the earth's north pole. It has been termed an Anti-Cursor headquarters in the media. They say that the satellite image had revealed that at the Anti-Cursor headquarters, all the authority is wielded by the Big Black Bar shaped Anti-Cursor ruled the Anti-Cursor head-quartes. The Anti -Cursor headquarters covered an area of 100 square miles in northern Greenland.'

'If they know everything, why are they not doing anything?'

'Well... they can't. Anti-Cursor has threatened to vanquish humanity if there is a danger to it. The space module is full of nuclear weapons. The Space-based spectrometers have confirmed this multiple times.'

'It is nothing but complete blackmail. But I am determined. I shall bring Ryan back and finish the Anti-Cursor... or whatever silly code it is.'

Shaan had pushed the accelerator to full throttle by then. The sky colors had changed to blue and red had started coming. The center of the sky in the north direction seemed to have a bulge of sorts. It was a concentration of rain clouds

'Shaan, see that cloud... I am pretty sure that it is coming to hit us. That Anti-Cursor sees everything, it must have sent this controlled thunderstorm to destroy us.'

'How can we control a thunderstorm?'

'I don't know all that. Just take me to Ryan, I am begging you.' There were tears in the eyes of Megan.

'No. no need to do this. Megan. You were talking about defeating the Anti-Cursor and bringing Ryan back. Now you are becoming weak. This weakness will not let us win.'

Megan nodded her head and immediately wiped her tears in her shirt. The concentrated cloud had taken a form of furious cyclone by this time.

'The thunderstorm has finally formed.'

'It seems that it is coming straight to us.'

'Shaan why don't you take the different path.'

'No Megan, we have to reach the northern magnetic pole. We do have the luxury of GPS at our disposal. I am going straight to the north. If I leave this road I don't know when we shall be back on this road. I don't want to lose track.'

Megan continued to stare at the brewing thunderstorm. It took a shape of a funnel and descended toward the ground.

'Shaan the thunderstorm is not too far. We shall never be able to reach Ryan.'