Chapter 25: Face to Face with Anti-Cursor

The Anti-Cursor spaceship was an irregular shaped meteor from outside. It was an object dark reddish in color and a maximum size of 1000 meters in one direction and was 100 meters in the perpendicular direction i.e. 330 and 3,280 ft along its widest dimensions. The GRIID based CoM software was not entirely wrong except that it did not tell anything about the inside an asteroid.

The inside of the irregularly shaped meteor-cum-asteroid from out of solar system-cum-Spaceship of Anti-Cursor had width and thickness ranging between 35 and 167 meters (115 and 548 ft). The thickness was because of several layers of carving which were used by the Aliens of the Proxima Centauri to convert this natural asteroid into an interstellar spaceship. This asteroid was carefully chosen since the outer shell of meteoritic-iron gave it strength as well as camouflage. Intricate carving and delicate mining work had converted enough space into a space laboratory with a propulsion system. The outer shell was again reinforced inside by nuclear shock absorbers.

Ryan's module had hit the Anti-Cursor spaceship and the two had glued together to form a single body. The whole module was slowly absorbed into the Anti-Cursor spaceship. Ryan floated toward the opening of his module. All communications with the earth had stopped working.

Ryan pushed electronic control of the double gates of space-module. Gates opened into the control area of the Anti-Cursor spaceship. From the design it was not very clear it was inhabited by a large number of alien spaceships. Maybe it was a short tour spaceship with not much payload. No alien crew was there. One of the first things Ryan noted was marks of a few hold on the interior wall of the spaceship. Ryan pushed his feet down from the gate of his space module. There was fog occluding everything on the surface below. It hit a pillar-like thing, a short pillar of about half a feet, the pillar was able to withstand the pressure of Ryan's feet.. weight was zero anyway because he was in space. Ryan put his feet on the surface and it also hit another pillar of the same height. It was like a big chessboard with pillars at every black square. He was able to move on those pillars. Why the hell would any civilization make such a strange floor on a spaceship.

An image of his dog Dodji appeared on the monitor. Its eyes were as much as if it was real. The dog came out of the monitor and jumped on his lap. Ryan was apprehensive but looking at its eyes he became nostalgic.

The dog jumped out of his lap and moved into a corridor.. as it moved ahead there was a trail of bright light behind it. Ryan followed the trail of bright light.

Ryan moved ahead and reached a big room. It looked like the control room of the spaceship. A monitor in the front wall with cable protruding off the wall. Several small sized monitors were below it.

The entire scene of Megan and Awasthy getting hit by Aurora, Megan being saved by Awasthy after she was hit by the green ball, Susan offering her a lift to both of them in her was being streamed on a monitor in the front wall of the Anti-Cursor spaceship. On another monitor a video with a landscape of an alien planet was being displayed. However no aliens could be seen in the video.

'Now this is the time to give them an ultimatum to hand over the GRIID to us..,' a black colored Cursor looking very much like our Chris the Cursor but with much bigger eyeballs on its top wrote on the monitor.

'You are running away now but I shall catch you all and take my revenge,' the black Cursor wrote on the small monitor and hit a <send> button next to it.

Ryan was able to put together all the pieces of the puzzle surrounding Aurora Anomaly, the abduction of Megan and Awasthy as well as the attack by Maljen in his car.

'Welcome Ryan,' a sound came from behind the monitor. 'I am the Anti-Cursor. I have been waiting for you for so long.'

'So you know who I am.' said Ryan.