MONOlogue

The cheers were ringing out loud even more after I removed my in-ears. The stage was massive and even though we just do a collaboration stage, it's a huge achievement for us. After we finish the performance, we walked through the small path that filled with staffs and repoters doing their things heading to our backstage. My stylist was doing her job-wiping sweats on my forehead away when I spotted her among the crowd.

Standing there with her dark blue dress, a proud smile plastered on her shining face as if it's telling me 'I'm proud of you, Namjoon.' I whispers a slow 'thank you' to my stylist before walk slowly to her, can't wait to be in her embrace.

"You've done so well, Namjoon. I'm so proud of you." She told me, and as if I'm surprised at her appearence, I parting a bit to cup her small face with my big palm, "I thought you wouldn't be here."

"I must be crazy enough if I missed your first ever Grammy's performance." she rolls her eyes and I laugh at her sarcastic remarks. "And you would come home whining at me about how I could live knowing that I missed one of the most important moment in your life and so on." and she joins me, we laughs.

"You looks handsome tonight, Namjoon." she told me when we were on our way back to the hotel.

"Yeah, I've heard that quite a lot." chuckles, I confidently reply because I only able to act this way in front of her. Only her.

"Yeah it's true but you know you love it better when you hear it from me." She smile sweetly, knowing that she win already.

Not gonna lie, just if I don't got my 'homies' as in the boys and her on my back right now, I don't know where to find myself. Those confidence, smiles, laughs and all those little gestures, I learned it from them. My reasons why.

Last but not least, my fans. Of course there are haters for the group and for me, individually. Like what I said before in the interview. There's always people who watch your every move, doubts you and even waiting for you to fall but if we could just ignore that and focus on something better, like people who love us and cheering for us, trust us for whoever we are, I guess, that little courage they sent is more than enough.

So, with a grateful heart, seven of us plan to do our own after-party in the hotel room by turn on the live as a little celebration with our fans.

"Thank you for staying with me from my very first little stage until my first ever massive Grammy's stage." I told her right before joining the boys for the live.

Her.
My lover, my bestfriend and my fan.
and the last reason of this Monologue.