Broken Heart

"Namjoonie.... wake up....." He heard your sweet voice whisper beside him, although he didn't open his eyes. He knew it's you. "Honeeeyyy, wake up. You have a schedule today." You added and he slowly open his eyes to see your smiling face.

"There you go. Go bathing now. I've prepared warm water for you and also breakfast. Come on. Move your lazy ass, unless you will be late." You complain and he chuckles flashing you his dimples but he didn't move which makes you frown.

He reach out his hand try to pull you closer, but before he could reach you, you were fading while keep smiling at him. "No!!! No!! DON'T GO!!" He yelled out loud. Then seems like he got throw out to another dimension called, reality.

Namjoon wake up sitting on his bed catching his breathe. Jungkook come in the room and looks panic. "Hyung, why are you yelling? You okay?? You were sweating hard Namjoon hyung." He asked as he come to approach Namjoon.

"I... it's okay. Just. Nightmare." Namjoon said and ignore eye contact with him while look down.

"Okay. You know you can tell me anything. Anyway, sorry to say but we will leave in less than 30 minutes. Get ready hyung." Jungkook said and he just reply him with humming.

After Jungkook went out from the room, he took out his phone and saw the wallpaper. He smirk, pitying his own self and let out an awkward laugh. Then he unlocked the phone and went to your contact. He was hesitate if he should call you or not, but in the end he press the call button.

He getting nervous as you haven't pick up the phone, and his nervousness got replaced with sadness when you pick it up, how he miss your voice.

"Hello? Namjoon?" You said.

"Uhh, hi! H.. how you doing?" He asked nervously.

"I'm at office, just about to going out awhile. Why?" You replied and asking him back.

"Ohh, cool. Um, you know.... it's just... I just wake up and... " he didn't know how to tell you.

"And?" You sound impatient making him more nervous.

"I just had a nightmare. Well, I don't know if it was a nightmare or not. Y... you were fading in my dream." He said and there is a pause before he quickly adding, "I knew that we broke up, months ago. It's just, I can't do this anymore. If only I could erase you, if only I could forget you." He finally say it which makes you become silent in there.

"I'm... I'm sorry. It's just my heart feels suffocated and dark. I- "

"Namjoon, I'm sorry. I'm busy right now, if you want to talk about this. You know we talked about this before. Sorry for your nightmare, you may try to listen sweet love song before you sleep, so you won't get any nightmare. I've to go now. Sorry." You cut him and hung up.

Namjoon stare blankly at the phone's screen that still have your face as his wallpaper. He let out a sigh and try to hold his tears.

"You probably erased me now. You won't be hung up the phone on the past but in my memories it's still only your face that whispered to me. Inside your memories, I'm just someone who's not there, a face you've never seen, right?" He muttered slowly as he caress your face on his screen.

---

Namjoon and the rest members arrived in the company to prepare for their performance tonight. Before the practice start, he excuse him self to restroom but unexpectedly he meet someone that broke his heart few months ago. It's you.

You also surprised to seeing him, you wish to turn away and go away but both of your gap are too close. Namjoon's eyes never left you as he take few steps to you. You were turn away and about to walk away when you hear his deep voice.

"Guess what? I don't need any sweet love songs to save my heart because it's already broken anyway. Don't worry, now I don't even have a song to make you stay. Now you can leave, just go far away. Even when you standing next to me like this, the sound of your laughter that I still can imagine, I don't need it, I don't need any of it anymore. Take all that is yours, that isn't mine, and leave right away. I'll let you go." He said calmly.

There is no emotion in his tone, everything was so flat and dark. You can imagine his poker face while saying those sentence to you. His words hurt you but you know you deserved it. You hurted him. You clenching your grip to hold back your tears, to hold back your lips that want to tell him everything, that you want to scream you still love him. You hold back everything and walk away, just like what he told you.

After he saw your back gone from his sight, his heart crashing down to pieces as he continue walkaway to the opposite way of you.

That night BTS was have a schedule to perform, and when it come to Namjoon's solo stage. He wear his black glasses to hide his teary eyes as he rap one of his song about you.

"All the songs I wrote as I thought of you are groundless now. I know I won't have it ever again, those precious times to be in love with you but you're still in my memories now and forever. As I'm holding on, not able to forget a single moment. You used to whisper to me but now you keep getting farther away. I can't get closer to you anymore." He thought as he look at the sea of army, the place where you used to be but he can't find you anymore.

---

It was pretty late but Namjoon can't sleep well. He wear his sweater along with hoody and glasses. Then he going out from his dorm and walk around neighborhood.

Then he visited his favorite café that he used to come with you, when both of you have a secret midnight date. Now he have to go there alone. The bartender welcome him as he know Namjoon well, he is like a friend to him. It's not so crowded so Namjoon come to him and order his usual drink.

"Why are you here alone this late Namjoon? You don't usually come this late?" He asked as he serve Namjoon his drink.

"Tell me, why it's so hard? I mean this feeling of love. I know it's 2AM right now, but my emotions are exploding." Namjoon mutter before he sip his drink.

His friend look at him with worries. He know about Namjoon's relationship with you, but he also can't do nothing about it. He sigh and pat Namjoon's shoulder and give him a piece of paper.

"She came here few days ago, I caught her writing this on this paper when she was half drunk. She drop it accidentally then I saw it. I think this must be referring to you, so I took it. Take a look." He said and left him, give him his private time.

Namjoon stare at the paper and read it slowly. "I have to erase you now, though I don't want to acknowledge I don't think I've forgotten you yet. I can still smell the scent of the memories at the tip of my nose. I can hear the sound of love in my ears. You keep flickering before my eyes but now I'll wrap it all up, bury it all down. If only I could turn back time to when it used to be "us" I'd go to you. I'm sorry." He read it and his tears flow from his eyes as he drop his head on the table crying over his sad love story along with his broken heart.

Theme Song : Broken Heart by Monsta X -