Eyelashes

"What were you wishing for this time?" His voice makes you open your eyes and smiling at him before blew away one of your fallen eyelashes on the back of your hand.

"Nothing much. Just for something to notice me." you smile and continue walking.

"Someone? Or did I misheard it into something?" He chuckles, have fun teasing you. You were sure Namjoon don't have any problems in hearing.

"Something, Namjoon." you answered and open the court door before put down your bag on the couch near by.

You're one of the basketball player in your school and Namjoon, he's your senior and secretly become your private coach. Why secretly? Because no one actually know that he's a good at it. You managed to know his little secret and he asked you to keep it as secret but then you asked him to be your private coach in return. That's how he started to being your coach.

It has been a month and both of you only practice after everyone going home and makes sure no one's using the court.

"Anyway, I was so curious." you told him when he was helping you with your sit-up to warm up your body.

"What?" He asked shortly while holding your knee, helping you.

"Why you never tell anyone that you're a good player?"

"Good player?" He raise one of his eyebrow and you stop your sit-up for awhile, then look at him.

"Basketball player I mean but correct me if I'm wrong, who knows you're a good player too." you smirk at him before continue your sit-ups.

"I'm not good at both just so you know. I'm bad at communicate with girls and same with the balls. It's just you who thought I'm good at playing it."

"Good way to lie to me, Namjoon. I clearly saw you shout 3-points ball 10 times without missing, and you want to say that it was just a coincidence?" you stop again for the second time and this time both of your face were close to each other.

"Maybe?" He smirk and you can feel your cheeks warmed up, or is it because of your sit-ups? "Maybe that's just how the destiny want us to meet?"

"Oh, shut up." you push him away lightly and stand up to get your drink. You need to calm down a bit.

Next day,

As usual, you were on your way to the court where someone put his arms around you, purposely put on his weight on you while walking to the same destination. You know who he is.

"Namjoon, hands off!" you mumbles and he chuckles sexily. Yes, his chuckles is so sexy and you were fully aware about that.

"Is that how you talk to your coach which actually your sunbae, too?" He asked, still not bother to move his arms away.

"You wanted me to call you, sunbae?" you stop and turn to him, smirking.

"How about, oppa?" he pretend to think while he put rub his chin with his thumb fingers.

"Psh, you wish." you walked away leaving him behind.

"Ah, so it's really not me then." he said suddenly which makes you stop and turn to face him in confused. "I heard about it. You only wish for 'him' in your eyelashes wishes, right? That someone which you wanted to call him oppa so bad. It's really not me then?" He continue and you froze on your spot. Not sure what you should do.

"I-I'm having cramps. Let's cancel today's practice. I'm sorry." you apologized out of the blue and leave him hanging.

"I should've know." He mumbles to himself before smiling sadly.

⠀---

After three days you missed classes, today you come back and quickly looking for him. You go to his class and ask his friends, but they said they didn't saw it since the bell rang. Then you go to library, his favorite corner yet there's no sign of him. You searched for him everywhere but you can't find him.

Then after you use toilets, you go to wash your hands and in front of the mirror, you saw a fallen eyelash on your cheeks. Gently, you took it and put it on the back of your hand while walking to the court near there. Before you open the door, you took a deep breath and close your eyes.

"I wish I could find him. Sooner is better. I need to explain everything." you said and blew it away before slowly open the door.

And there he is. He was wearing the official basketball uniform from your school and a bandana was on his forehead which makes him hotter than he already is. You can't believe your eyes, he was easily shooting 3 points ball without missing, and although you weren't surprised by that, but the thing is, he did it in public.

There are the whole basketball team including the coach and some other students here. He did it here.

Noticing your presence, he turn to you and smile, revealing his deep dimples and wave to you right after he succeed to makes the ball in.

Slowly he walk to where you stood and,

"I need to talk-"

"I want to tell-"

You both started in unison before pausing in the middle and smile shyly.

"So, where were you these 3 days, are you mad at me?" He asked once both of you walking out from the court.

"I'm not. It's just me and my mom visit my aunt who's sick in our hometown. She got no one to take care of her since my cousin is currently studying in Japan." you explain and he nod, look relief.

"That's a relief then. I thought-"

"I was mad at you? What for? How about you? Suddenly, change your mind?" you cut him off and eyeing his uniform which makes him chuckles. That chuckles.

"Well, seems like I need to show off a bit, so that someone could notice me too." he confessed and your heard a broken sound inside.

"Oh, you had someone too?! Wait!" you yelled out of sudden when you notice something on his cheek, slowly you reach your hand and he was surprised at your action but you hold him before pick up his eyelashes and show it to him. "Make a wish and blew it away!" you yelled excitedly at him but he only give you 'seriously?' face. "Come on! I always did it and-"

"Did your wishes come true?" He cut you off and your smile faded away slowly. "It will! It just need process!" you gained your smile back and still want him to do it.

He looked hesitated for awhile before smiling, "I wish your wishes will come true, so you will be happy." He said and blew it away, which got you speechless. "Oh, you got yours too!" He said excitedly and took it gently from your cheeks and show it in front of your eyes.

"Make a wish!"

"I wish he know, that it's him that I wish for. It's him, not anyone else. It's him who's in front of me now." you wish without closing your eyes, so you can see how his face expression changed and it's so adorable. Then you blew it away and smile at him.

"I'm sorry if I make you worried that day. I just too shy and I was scared if you didn't feel the same, so I-" he cut you off by pull you into his embrace.

"If I know this will happen, I won't tell the world about my skill, I did it because I think maybe you will change your mind and start to like me, you know? Aish~" He confess and you can't help but chuckles but parting away soon, remember that you're still in school.

"I'm sorry." you giggles and he shake his head.

"No need. At least both of our eyelashes wishes are come true and now I have to admit that it really do come true!"