Aegyo?

Walk out from your bathroom, you changed to your favorite sweater and short before throw yourself freely on the bed.

Drowning yourself on your bed after a long tiring day is absolutely the best thing ever. Moreover when you roll to the other side where he usually sleep on.

“Joonieee...” you mumbled and inhaling his scene on his pillow by hugging it tight.

Suddenly your phone ring echoing the room.

“Yeah?” you answer it without check the caller ID.

“What are you doing?” you gasp as you recognize his voice, and quickly check the caller ID.

“Joonie!!!” you cried. “Finally you called, you know how much I miss you?” you added and rolling on your bed, still hugging his pillow.

“I'm sorry. Why you didn't call then?” he chuckles and you pout, as if he could see you

“I don't want to disturb you, as you know your cool girlfriend doesn't want to be an annoying girlfriend.”

“Said the one who just cried and calling my pet name saying she miss me so much.”

“Ahhh, just forget it. Stop teasing me. Have you eaten?” you asked always worried about him skipping meals.

“Yeah, about to. You?” He answered and you were disappointed inside. That means, he won't eat dinner with you again tonight.

“Umm, yeah.”

“You sure? Don't tell me you skipped dinner again.”

“I don't skip dinner..”

“Really? Then why you looks like you were lying?” He asked and you paused.

“Looks like? Are you saying you're watching m- OH GOD NAMJOON!” you yelled once you realize he was right beside you, surprising you.

He laughed and throw himself beside you hugging you.

“Here, hug me. Don't hug my pillow.” He said and drag away his pillow from you and pull you closer instead.

“Y-yah, what are you doing? You're jealous over your own pillow??”

“I saw how you hug my pillow, why? Missing me that much? The real warms from me must be feel better right?” He said and flash you his dimples.

“S-since when you came here? How come I don't know, and when you call-”

“Sssst, you don't need to know. I'm always gonna be here, even before you realize.” He stopped you and peck your forehead.

“That's creppy, Namjoon.” you hit his chest lightly.

“How about calling me, Joonie?” He using aegyo and you burst out in laugh.

“No.”

“Why not?? You sounds so cute when you did that through phone.”

“You know I'm not that kind of cute girls. I can't.” you shake your head and laughing, already imagining how awkward if you did that.

“Come on. Call me once then let's eat our dinner together. I bought your favourite things from McD, now say it.” He command and you widened your eyes.

“B-but..”

“Maybe I'm gonna took McD away.”

“Y -yah! Okay okay!” you sigh and took a deep breathe before looking at him. “Joonie, let's get some dinner, should we?” you said using aegyo and he burst out in laughter while holding his tummy.

“It's so embarrassing!!!” you said and punch him with his pillow. “I hate you!”

“Admit it, haha. You love both of us, me and my pillow.” He said once he stop laughing then attack you with his pillow.