My Lucky Charms

You can't believe it, few more people and it's your turn! You're going meet Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, NAMJOON, Jungkook, Jin, and Taehyung. Yeah BANGTANBOYS! Why Namjoon in caps? Because he is your ultimate bias and also your lucky charm. Everything related to him is your lucky charm.

This is your first fansign, and the first time you meet them in person. You meet Yoongi for the first, and his skin is really glowing that you really wonder what is he made of beside he was so nice and funny. You moved to Jimin and then Hoseok. Both are so cute and funny, because this is your first and you're not really fluent in Korean, you made some mistakes and awkward move.

You didn't brave to look at Jimin's eyesmile and even drop your gift before you give it to Hoseok. He realize it and asking you, "Is this your first time?" You nodded and he smile.

"No wonder I never see you before." He laughs and you really feel less nervous. "Who you like the best among us?" He lean in and whisper to you.

You giggle and whisper back, "The person next to you." And he turn to see who it was and grin, "ahhh, Namjoonie!" He yelled out loud which catch Namjoon's attention.

"What?" He asked smiling with his sexy voice and you almost went red as he give you a stare before look at Hoseok.

"Ah, nothing nothing." Hoseok laughs and continue signing your album.

After done, he give you a fighting pose as if he know that you're nervous!

You slowly move to Namjoon, and not like before, when you shly look down instead look at the members, now you can't take your eyes from his eyes.

There he is in front of you. His eyes was like sunshine and how his dimple appear was enough to send you to heaven. Before he could say anything, you slowly give your album to him,

"This is my only one, please don't break it." You jokingly said.

You've prepared yourself well. You've arrange what you gonna say to him if you meet him.

He laugh at your words and took it slowly, "I won't, don't worry. But, did you really only bought one? I heard that fans usually bought a lot of albums to increasing their chance for fansign?"

"Yeah, I heard about it too. But because this is my very first time, and I wanna try my luck so, I just bought one. Guess what? Tadahhh, I'm in here."

"Daebak, you're so lucky!!"

"Yeah! I hope this luck will stay with me. Anyway, can I be your friend?" You asked and he give you a big smile.

"Of course!" Before he could continue, your phone start to ring out loud, and your ringtone was Intro from Danger album sing by Namjoon, What Am I to You.

Feel embarrassed, you grab your phone in your bag in a blink and quickly stop the call and set your phone in silent mode then put it on the table. Shyly you look up to meet his eyes.

"I'm sorry." You grinned. "Oh Namjoonie, this is your phone." Hoseok interupt while put Namjoon's phone near him.

"What for?" He continue after give Hoseok a nod.

"It's Most Beautiful Moment in Life fansign, and here I am with this Danger Intro out loud." You muttered slowly and you can hear him chuckles.

"Is that your favorite track? The intro I mean?" He asked while finally signing your album and you humming, staring at his perfect fingers. "Then what is your favorite one in this recent album?" He asked and you look at him.

"The one who have your voice inside is my favorite one." You said and suddenly blush realizing what you've said, "I mean, I love all tracks." You continue.