2015 Valentine Special: That's All

Namjoon POV

“February, 13 2015. Namjoon’s log ended. Have a great valentine ahead ARMYs! I love you!” I ended my log and upload it. I smile awhile imagining our belove fans will having romantic valentine day with their loves one and somehow her face passing my mind. That scene replaying again.

“I’m sorry Oppa..” she said full with guilty.

“W… what are you sorry for? Don’t joking right now Rise. We both know our feeling so well.” I said scare of what of she might say next.

“I know. Just, you know that my biggest fear is..”

“to fall in love…” I cutted her.

“especially with someone as great as you Namjoon oppa.” she added and I can’t control my self. All I could feel are anger and disappointment. I look down and frustrating.

“Oppa, let’s stay as friend for awhile. I’m not ready yet.” She said again try to comfort me.

“Not ready for what? Did I asked you to marry me? I only asked you to be my girlfriend? Is it that hard?” I shouted in frustrated way, I realize she was shocking when she look at me speechless. I feel guilty somehow.

“I’m sorry.” That’s all she said before she left me that night after I confessed to her. I feel so dumb, why can’t I listen to her or understanding her for awhile. Perhaps, if I did she was still right here around me. Shit.

Beep! My phone notice me a new message.

“Hyung, Rise nuna is here! Come here asap! I will tell my friends to pick you up with ufo!!” V said in his message and I blink few times. This can’t be true. Rise is coming back??

RISE POV

Well, I’m not sure if this is a good thing, maybe Oppa will mad at me and chase me out ? But hey, I’m coming here to give BTS members chocolates, if he really doesn’t want to meet me, I won't to meet him as well.

Although I have to admit that I miss him. Yeah, it’s my fault either. I’m the one who rejected him, although I also having same feelings with him.

“Nuna, are you sure that we don’t need to call Hyung?” Jimin said looking worried.

“Yeah, I think he need to know.” Suga oppa added.

“Well, perhaps he doesn’t want to. Just leave it. V what are you doing with your phone? Come here, this is your chocolate.” I said yelling to him who busy with his phone on the corner, I wonder if he got a girlfriend.

“Y… Yee coming. Thank you nuna.” He said and give me his wide grin. I just chuckles at him.

Suddenly I hear a door slam hard behind me, I look up to find out, the one I’ve been missing a lot, standing there trying to catch up his breathe. I can tell that he was running down here. Namjoon oppa.

AUTHOR POV

“Uhh.. hi?” Rise greet him nervously afraid of his reaction.

“H… Hi… How are you? ” he greet back as he still catching his breathe.

“G… good. You?” she replied shortly because she didn’t expect that.

“Well….” He said and paused. “I think we need to talk.” He took a long breath before saying that.

“Uhmmm, okay.. just talk.” She says.

“Well, in here? You see?” He said sounding playful while point at the chaos that the members made.

“I guess not.” She chuckles while looking at the situation.

“Let’s go to the nearest coffee shop, my treat.” She turn back to Namjoon and smile.

“Sure.” He replies and smile.

Both of them walk out from that room leaving the rest of the members yelling and teasing them.

“Do you guys see it? His usual smile is finally back after freaking months!!” Hoseok yell.

“Of course, what can be better than Rise nuna coming back!” Jungkook said.

“But I wonder how come Hyung come all of sudden?” Jimin asked.

“Well, I guess thanks to the one who sending message to him.” Yoongi said and smirk.

“Woo, how could you know Hyung?” Taehyung freaked out. “Are you sabotaged my phone??”

“Just please. I saw you grin like that, I knew it.” Yoongi replies and the boys burst into laughter.

“So, where have you been?” He sip his americano and asking her.

“I went to Japan for few months. How about you? What you doing lately?” She drink her favorite coffee and answer back.

“Fine, nothing much. Just like usual.” He answer and look hesitate.

“Really? Good then.” She replies a bit of disappointed.

“Well, actually I’m not that fine. No, fix that. I’m dying after you left.” He said honestly, “Sorry if this surprise you, but I really regret that I yelled at you. I was just so disappointed at that time so I….”

“I understand oppa.” She cut him with an assuring smile.

“Then why you left me? I can’t contact you since that night.”

“I don’t mean to left you really. It’s just I really have something to do in Japan.”

“Really? You don't mad at me?”

“I’m not. I thought you were the one who gonna hate me because I rejected you and I feel so guilty after that.” She chuckles.

“Yeah, sorry I was so bad back then. Our good friendship, I don’t wanna kick this at all. I want you to want me, that’s all but we don’t know how yeah we don’t know how.” He said while looking down.

“Oppa….” She said.

“No, don’t saying sorry again. I don’t want to hear that.” He cut her off.

“Psh, who said I’m going to say sorry?” She chuckles. “I just want to say, I think I’m gonna give you a chance.” She added.

“Umm, yeah…. WAIT, WHAT? CHANCE?” He surprise, “You mean, you’re going to accept me and face your fear?”

“I think so. I can’t live in fears forever. Beside your sad face keep bugging me ever since that night. I feel guilty and regret that I reject you. I think you might hate me forever.”

“It sounds great and fresh, isn’t?” He said and hold her hands. “I am the luckiest man on earth by now. Thanks for gives me a chance. I’m gonna help you overcome with your fears. Fall in love is beautiful, you will realize it, because you fall for me, I will be the best boyfriend you ever dream off, I’ll take you to the mall buy clothes until drop and what you wanted, any day you can call me.” He said so fast and makes her laugh.

“Are you talking or rapping oppa? You’re improving a lot.” She laughs.

“Yeah you make me this way. Don’t blame me. I was too happy. You make me this way.” He said and grin again.

“Anyway, here is your chocolate oppa.” She said and giving him the last chocolate, the special one that she save for her special one.

“Thanks. This is the best valentine I ever had.” He take it and smile.

“You like chocolate that much?” She giggles and teasing him.

“Yah, not because the chocolate. It’s because of you. You’re mine.” and with that he pull her closer and you know what happen next.

Theme Song : Monterlude by Rap Monster -