Chapter 17: Tough Love

Start from the beginning

As the kiss escalated, Camila worked up some courage and had her hand travel down south. She caressed Lauren's thick bulge over her black sweatpants then grabbed it, feeling it harden almost immediately. Lauren dropped Camila's lips and hesitated, then she pushed Camila back with her lips and tensed up as the younger Latina continued caressing her bulge.

"You want me to take my pants off so you can feel the real thing?" Lauren whispered by her ear. Camila nodded but Lauren could sense some reluctance from her part. "Are you afraid of me having a dick?"

"God makes no mistakes, Lauren. I'm not afraid of any of his creations no matter what they are," said Camila seriously. She waited for Lauren to pull down her pants to her ankles, leaving only her boxers on. Camila kinked an eyebrow as Lauren reached into the opening of her black boxers and whipped out eight inches of thick meat that didn't look too intimidating but didn't underwhelm her either. Camila gasped and her eyes widened. "Wow..."

"Like what you see?" Lauren smiled hopefully, holding it in her left hand. She stroked the underside casually before running her palm over the pink head that already had pre-cum leaking out of the slit.

"I do. Is that weird? I feel awkward just staring at it," Camila chuckled nervously and tucked some strands of hair behind her ear. "It's just...I've never seen one in person before. And I've never...um...touched one."

"It's okay," Lauren assured her. She was quiet for a moment as she trained her eyes on her cock and ran her fingers along its bulging veins. "Do you wanna touch me and see if you like it?"

"How do I do that?" Camila scooted closer.

Lauren smirked and tried not to laugh. She let go of herself and took Camila's hand in her own. She glanced into her eyes for reassurance then carried on when she got it. Lauren let Camila wrap her hand around her cock, smiling when she heard her gasp and fist her slowly on her own. Lauren twitched in her palm and nodded.

"Just hold it and give it a few tugs. But don't do it so hard, just feel me out and don't be scared to touch all of me. Te prometo, you're not doing anything wrong," Lauren sucked in her breath as Camila did what Lauren guided her to do. It was like it came naturally to the brunette, she focused hard and fisted Lauren's warm cock up and down and cupped her balls out of curiosity of what those felt like. "Fuck," Lauren tensed up.

"Is this okay?" Camila worried, returning to her previous tugging.

"Mami, I'm so turned on right now. Please tell me you wanna do more than just jerk me off," Lauren pleaded and thrusted her hips gently as Camila subconsciously went faster.

"I was actually kind of hoping we could have sex. Shocker, a Catholic girl not waiting until marriage, sue me. But I'm human and I have needs," Camila shrugged and Lauren chuckled quietly. "And I'm very curious. I wanna do this with you."

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure sex before marriage for you guys is a sin."

"I'll ask for forgiveness," Camila purred as she went in and kissed her crush slowly again. Lauren reciprocated feverishly, their lips moving in sync. Camila lubricated her hands with the cum leaking from Lauren's tip then smeared it around the base before pumping up and down. Lauren moaned into her mouth, sending chills down her spine. Camila squeezed her legs together and felt her own juices soaking her panties as she throbbed for Lauren. This felt...really good.

"Mmm..." her moans were so light and honeyed, Camila wanted to hear her over and over. Lauren's thrusting hips became more frantic and her breathing more laboured. Relieving Camila from the ache she felt too, Lauren reached down between Camila's skirt and rubbed her sex over her damp panties roughly. Camila rolled her hips with want and gasped as Lauren slipped past her panties and moved her fingers around her entrance, creating a distinct mixing sound. "Fuck, you're wet. Fuck!"