She fiddles with her hands. "Well, I only ask because it's the only thing I can think of that might cause your distance. I haven't seen anything else out of the ordinary, and I'm very aware that you don't tell me everything, but I can pick up on these things. I just assumed...".

Oh, right. I forgot she is boy crazy and can pick up shit in a relationship.

I look down at my feet, shut my eyes, and refuse to open them.

Not now, please not now. Cry when you get home, not here when Wooyoung will be preparing for his date.

"We got in a fight a few days ago." I air out softly.

It's been a few days since I've been called a bitch. He's been calling and texting my phone, trying to apologize for his "stupid mistake." If it is that important to apologise for that, then why isn't he coming to my door? It's ironic; he called that a stupid mistake, but what about the cheating? Huh? When are you gonna man up and tell me you fucked up?

"...what happened?" Sana pushes the conversation forward, trembling on her own words.

I rest my head in my hand. "I don't know. It was just a petty fight. He called me a heinous bitch though. So that was a first."

"Fucking asshole." Wooyoung grits his teeth.

"What gave him the right?!" Hyejin exclaims with a scrunched up angry face.

Sana leans back in her seat and sighs. "I'm sorry, Y/n. I'm sure you'll pull through together. Don't worry."

I glance at Hyejin. Sana still doesn't know about the cheating.

Pull through? Yeah right.

Wooyoung quickly diverts everyone's attention to the kind of shoes he should wear and the kind of hairstyle he should go for.

He pesters us for opinions, trying to uplift the mood since that is the only thing he can do in this situation.

Hyejin brings up work and hobbies. She made a point saying how she isn't interested in all the things she used to, especially dancing. She loved to dance.

But she stopped.

And she said a part of her disappeared once she quit.

Wooyoung added into the conversation a bunch, revealing interesting points in his point of view. Sana added into the conversation also, except her points were more redundant and insignificant. And I...just spaced out. I'd tune in and out of the conversation, but I was mostly sitting static.

My attention is pulled back into reality once Sana hops on her feet. "Wooyoung I need to use your bathroom real quick and- oh! Would it be okay if I got myself a plate of your leftover kimchi fried rice after???"

"Go for it."

She hopped up and down excitedly and left the room to carry on to her new mission.

*Ding*

Great. I'm in for some interrogating.

I'm expecting it. I'm prepared for it.

But instead Hyejin rubs my knee while Wooyoung wraps his arm around me. I purse my lips trying to hold in my choked sobs.