The Boy

The party was really an excuse for Tony to turn up the music and everyone else to eat as much junk food and sugary sweets with out Steve scolding them about dieting and health. The hanging banner saying 'It's a Girl' was a nice touch putting a smile on everyone's face.

Although everyone tried to talk to her she wasn't really responsive and didn't seem comfortable with all the attention on her so they eventually just let her be sitting quietly in the corner observing everyone.

"Hey" Peter called out as he came off the elevators " Party! what for?"

" A new addition to the family" (Y/n) called out as she handed him a glass of champagne and dragged him over to her " come meet my daughter. Hey, Hey, Pretty Penny this is Peter Parker aka Spider-Man-"

"Dude!"

"Oh please, she was going to find out anyways. Now and days he spends most of his time at college but he does come visit most weekends. Peter this is my daughter, isn't she beautiful." She blushed a bit at (Y/n) compliant " You know you guys are around the same age you're 20 she's 18. You guys are going to make good friends. Talk"

And like that she introduced and left them. At first Peter didn't know what to do she just dragged him here and left him taking a small breath he took a seat across from him . " Hey, I'm Peter-Wait she just told you that. Um.... I don't think- I didn't catch your name." she shook her head " You don't want to say your name?" she shook her head again " you don't ....have a name?" she nodded " You don't have a name. Wait, you don't have a name? How does that happen?"

Being away at college now left Peter out of the loop with most missions now. While he was aware there was a new female in the tower that the Avenger were taking care of it that was about it. Where is Tony did message Peter every day he never shared any information about their missions, projects, or jobs over the phone if Peter wanted to know he'd have to come find out.

Seeing as she had decided to be selectively mute and showed no signs of knowing sigh language Natasha had given her a notepad and pen to make things a bit more easier for everything. She hadn't used it until now. Pulling it out she wrote 'Hydra' and showed it to him.

"Hydra? they got you. I'm sorry to hear that..." Peter didn't really know what else to say he was still clueless to her situation and didn't want to talk about it in case it was sensitive topic but then again he didn't know what he could talk about " Hey, do you know Star Wars?" she shook her head 'no' and Peter gasped dramatically leaning back and clenching his chest you would have thought she told him she kicked his dog. " We need to fix that. What else don't you know?"

And that started them having a long conversation, well Peter talking and her listening, about what she has missed out on what she need to know and catch up on. Peter had planned out the next five weekends with her already. He was going to educate her on pop culture and everything else nerd.

"Look at them" (Y/n) whispered to Bucky as she leaned on his shoulder they both watched Peter and her in their corner ignoring the rest of the party. " They're getting along well. They're becoming friends isn't that nice."

"I think you're looking too much into it he's just talking."

"They're best friends now. shh don't ruin the moment" they too she creepily watched them together in their corner. Peter talking excitedly while she listened hanging on to every work. He had her full attention and (Y/n) could imagine he'd have it for a very long time. Steve came by and gave the two things a plate of cakes and sweets the conversation then switched from Stars Wars to baked goods and all she hasn't tried.

"They're getting along"

"That's what I said" (Y/n) said to Steve.

"You're really happy aren't you" Bucky asked

"Yes, Yes, I am"

"Sorry to interrupt the moment then" Steve said " But I don't know how to take care of a teenager especially a girl. All the books I read were on babies. Although I'm pretty sure I read an article that said boys were bad so ...-" Bucky smacked him upside the head and pulled him back before he could go torture poor Peter.

"I think it's a bit early to play the protective dad card. Give it a few more months, yeah" Bucky said pulling him by his collar and into a kiss " Don't worry about it right now. Let her make friends"

www.quotev.com/quiz/12383555/Polyamorous-names-Poll
Take this^ survey and choose the name and gender of the child ....or children.
Her name will be revealed in the next chapter.