Like a virgin

They were all sleeping it was calm nice. (y/n) curled up on Bucky's right side and Steve his left. Steve's head was over his heart and (y/n)'s on his shoulder so of course, Steve heard when his heart picked up pace which woke him up.

"Bucky Baby" Steve whispered as he looked up Bucky was clenching his fist and breathing heavily. He was having a nightmare. Steve immediately sat up cupping Bucky's face he gently rubbed his cheeks "Baby, baby wake up you're okay wake up" Steve gave him a gentle kiss and that woke him right up.

"nightmare?" Steve asked Bucky shook his head

"memory"

"I'm sorry. How can I make it better?"

"kiss me...please" and Steve happily did and they continued on. "Woah, Woah, Woah. Buck (y/n) sleeping right here"

"sorry wasn't thinking just love you too much. Thank you"

"welcome I love you too."

The two laid down just holding each other in silence for a moment. Neither of them wanted to go back to sleep. They were just looking at the ceiling when they heard a moan come from (y/n).

"Is she having a nightmare too?" Steve asked as he watched (y/n) pull at Bucky's shirt and moved against him. He moved to wake her up.

"no, no, no" Bucky stopped him "she- she's not having a night- holy shit nightmare" He made a face. He thought she was having a nightmare the way she was moving clenching his clothes breathing heavily and moaning.

" Oh ... please"

And then he realized she wasn't having a nightmare "oh" and then he realized Bucky was enjoying "oh...um". Steve watched as (y/n) grind into Bucky's leg and he held on to her hips. He watched as he bites his bottom lip and let her do what she wanted. He could feel her soaking through her panties and through his sweatpants. He could feel his cock getting harder and harder and Steve could see it.

"ah... Steve... B-Bucky"

(y/n) gripped on to his shirt tighter as she began to moan louder and move faster. Steve watched as (y/n) came against Bucky's leg.

"holy shit," Bucky said feeling her come on his leg he still had a hard-on.

After a while (y/n) began to slowly wake up for an extraordinary dream. Wake up she found Bucky and Steve kissing beside her just like in her dream.

"Oh look at who's wake," Bucky said pulling away from Steve " had a very interesting dream I see".

(y/n) made a face she didn't know how Bucky could know what she dreamed about was she talking in her sleep? He looked down and she followed his line of sight to see the evidence of her dream on his leg.

"Oh, my... I'm sorry I'm so sorry" (y/n) became embarrassed and tried to move away but Bucky pulled her back to straddle his lap.

"no, no, no come back it's fine, it's okay. Care to tell us about your dream doll?" Bucky said as he gave her a gentle kiss she blushed and hide her face shake her head no. Bucky took her hands away from her hands "what's wrong doll that dreams sounded... and felt good. I heard you say my name what was I doing to your doll?"

(y/n) looking down at her hands still blushing " we were having sex"

"well we've done that before," Steve said

"no ... we were having real sex... with your " she pointed to the bulge in his pants " it was real sex and not just fingers and mouths."

"you don't like our fingers" Bucky ask swiping his fingers over her still soaked panties