Seven Days (pt1)

Day 1

(Y/n) woke up to the light sound of the shower running which wasn't new she often woke up to one or both her husbands showering after their 'way-to-fucking- early- not-even-the-sun-is-up' run. But she was delighted to find this was not one of her usual mornings as she rolled over and hit something/ someone. Opening her eyes she was greeted with the sight of a sleeping Bucky, meaning Steve was in the shower sounds about right.

Taking the hand she wasn't leaning on (Y/n) finger trailed down his chest and under the covers to his hidden friend. Wrapping her fingers around the base she gave it a few squeezes before she began light stroking him.

Rolling over on her side she leaned up on her elbow and just stared down at him as he slept. His lips slightly parted, hair splayed on his pillow in a halo, slight stubble on his chin. He was beautiful. He always was. Eyes leaving his face and trailing now the rest of his sculptured body which was hazardously covered by a thin sheet. (y/n) found a piece of his body quite hard and stood a bit more alert than the rest of his body.

This was something they had discussed once upon a time waking from a deep sleep by receiving pleasure. Both of them had agreed to be pleasure unexpectedly in their sleep when the other decision. And that is why (Y/n) didn't feel any guilt, or shame when she pulled back the cover or when She moved to take Him in her mouth. Gently sucking on just the tip of him just closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of him in her mouth.

It had been somewhat over a year since she had this really, more if she remembered correctly they didn't really allow her to suck them off often when they were trying for a baby, she was just savoring the feeling and taste of gently sucking and licks as if it was a lollipop.

Bucky started to squirm a bit as she took more of him in her mouth but she didn't really pay attention to him more so what he felt and tasted like on her tongue. She was so busy indulging herself with him she didn't hear when the shower turned off or Steve coming out. So she was a bit startled when she felt a hand on her shoulder seeing as Bucky's had his metal arm under his pillow and the other on his stomach. Popping off she looked up at Steve who gave her a kiss.

"Sorry, I interrupted you. Keep going" He said as he moved to sit by the headboard and next to Bucky, who was still sleeping. And she did, Getting herself in a better position in between his legs she took him back in her mouth. She slowly bobbed her head as Steve ran his hand through Bucky's hair.

Bucky started letting out some whines and moans and (y/n) started taking this as an encouragement to go faster. She wanted to hear more from him she was eager to hear more from him. She could taste the precum already spilling on her tongue and feel him twitching in her mouth as she bobbed her head faster trying to pull more sounds from him. Suddenly without warning, not like he could have, he spilled into her mouth jets of his cum hitting the back of her throat. She took it all with no hesitation swallowing it all.

Finished with Bucky (Y/n) looked up and found Steve on the edge of his own climax in his hand. Seeing this as a moment of opportunity (y/n) crawled over to Bucky and to Steve taking his cock in her mouth and within seconds he was cumming in her mouth. Steve groaned as he watched her swallow everything he spilled into her.

"I missed this" (y/n) said as she wiped her chin and licked her fingers.

"It's been a little under a year since we last had sex like this" Steve said nodding in agreement.

"Over a year since I sucked your dicks"

"Nah" Bucky spoke in a raspy voice they didn't even realize when he had woken up, it was when he came.

"Yep... well maybe I have sucked you dicks but I haven't tasted your cum in so long" and it was true as at the time it was all being saved and going into one specific place. "Is it weird that I miss it?"