No boys

"Hey," Peter and Ash said as her parents stumbled in after their late-night missions, the three of them gave a mumbled reply and made their way to their room. It wasn't even Two minutes late that a loud bang was heard, and Steve and Bucky came rushing out.

"Wh-what is this? what is happening here?huh?" Steve asked, pointing to teens on the couch, specifically the boy.

"When did he get here? I don't remember saying you could have a boy over, and it's late." Bucky said, " he needs to get out."

"I said she could have him over. I didn't want her all alone while we were on our mission. " (Y/n) said, coming into the living room "Hi Peter."

"well, we're back now. You can leave now," Steve pointed to the door, " here I'll drive you."

"Actually, he's sleeping over." The boys turned to her like she was crazy and grew two heads. " not here, obviously. He has a room on Tony's Floor. Leave them alone. Let them finish their movie." she swatted her husbands " It's late. You two need to go to bed after this movie, okay?"

"yes, ma'am."

"Okay, good night" (Y/n) pushed her husbands down the hall and into their bedroom.

"You're just going to leave them out there. Together. Alone." Steve said

"relax, both of you. Have you forgotten? We have Friday; she's watching them as we speak. She'll tell us if things start happening. Gentlemen, technology is on your side. Now stop freaking out. And let's shower."

Bucky let out a frustrated sigh as he sat on the edge of the bed. "How are you okay with this?"

(Y/n) sighed as she took off her uniform in the middle of the room. Steve went to the bathroom to start the shower. " Because he's a modern-day little Stevie. Honestly, he's too shy and kind. He won't do anything to Ash; she doesn't want him to, and she has been through too much to have her thoughts going in that direction. I don't even think she knows about sex... Do you think we'll have to give her the talk?"

Bucky chuckled and groaned " you have this way of calming me down and then stabbing me in the chest. You're going to give me a heart attack one of these days, doll. "

"I'm not trying to hurt you. This parenting thing is hard. I'm just winging it. Honestly, I'm challenging my inner Sarah Rogers."

"you remember Steve's mother?"

"Flashes, but... yeah. My memory of the past still isn't all there; I still have gaps."

"She adored you," Steve said, coming out of the bathroom coming up behind (Y/n). He wrapped his arms around her waist. "She loved you very much, both of you. Gave you and Bucky her blessing."

"Yeah?" she asked, turning around in his arms.

"Yeah, I remember you guys telling me about it on my first birthday without her. She knew I love you both and that you both loved me."

"sounds like a smart woman," Bucky said

"she was," Steve said, burying his face into (Y/n) shoulders.

"If only she could see you now a husband and a father. Look how far you've come, Steve" (Y/n) said, kissing his head.

"Also, I have an off-topic question. How old were we when we first had sex?" pushing her away, Steve marched to the bathroom. She laughed " See. You can't get made. They're already better than us."

-

"School... what's it's like?" Ash asked as the movie came to an end. She wasn't ready for Peter to leave, yet she was enjoying his company.

"Well, I'm in college. I like it. Majoring in science. You see, in college, we get to choose what we want to study. The campus is pretty big, so classes are all over the place, but it's beautiful. You make a lot of friends there. " Peter said, rambling but then realized she probably didn't fully understand. "Maybe I can take you on tour sometime. so you can actually see and maybe meet some of my friends."

"I would like that," she said, " the movie is over."

"Yeah... I should go before your dads come get me" Peter stood up. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Peter," she called out to him as he reached the door. She looked at him " I... can we make pancakes tomorrow with the chocolate chips?"

Peter smiled " definitely." As he left, Peter looked down the other hall and saw Steve and Bucky standing there leaning against the wall. Looking at the young man, Steve gave him a simple nod. Peter gave an awkward nod in return and quickly left.

Looking around the corner, Bucky and Steve saw Ash sitting on the couch, smiling to herself. Maybe Peter wasn't that bad, but they were still keeping an eye on him.