We'll wait

warning: smut/ lemon, confusion

Steve was afraid he didn't want to see (y/n) after what she saw of them. He was afraid of what she would think or say. (y/n) had kissed both Steve and Bucky and they both were aware of it even though (y/n) had never spoken about it to anyone, not even her therapist. The boys thought with these kisses there might be a chance but with her reaction to the little situations Steve came up to the conclusion there was no chance and Bucky came up with the conclusion she needed time.

Steve was afraid one could see it in his eyes no matter how hard he tried to mask his emotions. Bucky could see the struggle Steve was going through and didn't want him to go through it.

"Steve, how about I talk to her first, okay?" Steve thought about it

"I should be with her I should talk to her. It wasn't just you in that room."

"I understand that but you look like you need more time to think. I'll talk to her first test the waters then you can come in. How does that sound, good right?"

"Okay," Steve said wiping his sweaty hands on his pants. He was calmer knowing he had more time to think. Bucky kissed Steve's forehead before leaving to (y/n) room.

Unaware to Steve Bucky was also a bit on edge and uncertain with the situation with (y/n). But he was trying to be calm and collect for Steve and not lash out but then again if he lashed out it would be understandable seeing as he was the one caught naked with his hands tied behind his back and a dick in his mouth. But he was calm and collected for now.

Going to (y/n) room he entered with announcing himself, just as she had done. Entering her he didn't see her but heard the shower running. He sat on the edge of her bed and took a deep breath this was a conversation that needed to be had. He listened as the shower turned off (y/n) was humming to herself he took another deep breath.

(y/n) yelped when she opened her bathroom door to find Bucky sitting on her bed. Her cheeks blushed a deep dark red as she remembered the last time she saw him it was in a very awkward position. She didn't know what to do she stood in the doorway of the bathroom.

Bucky sat on the bed he bites his lips and clenched his fist. He needed to stay focus he cleared his throat and looked forward.

"Um... I wanted to talk to you about yesterday about what you saw  me and Steve doing."

"are you two in a relationship?" (y/n) immediately asked then looked away. Maybe that wasn't the best question to ask it was a bit personal. Bucky just laughed a bit he figures she asks but didn't think she'd be so blunt about it.

"Yeah sort of"

"I... I kissed you both. Did I mess up your relationship?"

"no, you actually made it better."

"how ... I- I don't understand"

"come here" Bucky motion her to sit on the bed she did leave a few feet between them. Bucky scooted closer to her. "how do you feel about me and Steve"

"what do you mean"

"you saw how did that make you feel, how do you feel about us in general?" Bucky asked looking at her as she looked forward she held on tightly to her towel.

" I don't know. I... I was confused but then again I felt familiar. Like I had felt it before. I don't know why." (y/n) looked at Bucky a bit confused he smiled and takes (y/n) hands in his. He pulls her into his lap she gasps placing her one hand on his shoulder and the other on her towel. Bucky leans forward lips brushing against hers.

-

"what about Steve, what about -" Bucky cut her off by kissing her. (y/n) completely forgetting about her towel she wrapped her hands around Bucky's neck. Her towel loosens and fell on her hips but (y/n) didn't notice Bucky, on the other hand, noticed and took advantage of it.