The First Kiss

They were kids Steve age 13, Bucky 14, and (y/n) 12 they were really your typical kids (give or take a few health issues). They were best friends, the three musketeers, never to be separate.

Their first kiss.

It was the later summer of 1931 at a birthday party, someone was turning 14.

A few older kids suggested a game 'spin the bottle'. "C'mon it'll be fun" a boy, Toby, encouraged everyone to join and they did. Everyone gathered around the glass bottle when Toby added a twist to the game. Instead of kissing the person would be dared or have to spill a secret by the spinner. It was harmless the kids that were here were between the age of 13 - 15 it was harmless.

Toby began the game a few truths a few dares. Who's your crush? did you do this? is this true? lick the floors, eat this, kiss him or her, do this. All harmless.

It was Toby's turn he spun the bottle eager his mischief smirk meant doom for anybody it landed on. And that so happen to be Steve. Everyone 'ooooh' as Toby rubbed his hands together mischievously, Steve was scared yet brave.

" truth or dare," Toby said with is head held high Steve said "dare" Toby's smile grew. Standing up Toby went to the window the adults were outside, they were distracted. He came back "I dare you to go in the upstairs closet with (y/n)".

Steve turned a deep shade of red and began to stutter. "okay" (y/n) said standing up she held her hand out for Steve to "let's got". Steve took her hand and she leads him upstairs to the closet as the other kids watched. (y/n) closed the closet door the only light coming from the hallway under the door. Steve could see her smile with the little light.

"what do you want to do," she asked quietly

"I don't know," Steve said (y/n) took a seat on the floor

"we could sit here until you want to go or they let us out. Whatever is fine with me."

"can I-I-I want to kiss" Steve took a seat in front of her.His hands were sweaty and his voice trembled. (y/n) found it cute with a nod she gave him permission to kiss her. She closed her eyes and waited and waited and waited and waited. Opening her eyes she saw Steve had his eyes closed and was trying to breathe slowly. (y/n) rolled her eyes standing up she placed herself on Steve's lap his eyes snapped open and his breathing quicken she placed her arms around Steve's neck.

It was just a peck and lasted no more than a few seconds but to them, it was forever and it was perfect. Pulling apart the two smiled.

Steve leaned in for another when the door swung open.

"are you done yet?" it was Bucky

"yep" (y/n) said jumping up and going to Bucky "time for more snacks" She ran passed him.

Bucky looked at Steve who was still on the floor in a daze " I kissed her Buck, I kissed her" he smiled looking up at Bucky "congratulations pal, she didn't vomit"

-

Two days later Bucky and (Y/n) were hanging out in her bedroom they were both laying down on her bed Just talking and laughing about random things. Wasn't much to do in this heat.

"but Toy is 15 and his friends are 11″ (y/n) said looking at the ceiling

"he acts like a child so it doesn't count he's a big baby," Bucky said making (y/n) laugh.

"hey um....(y/n)"

she looked at him

"you-you kissed Steve, right? ...did you like it?"

"yes"

"so are-are you two a thing now or ...."

"I don't know we haven't talked about it"

"then....can-can I kiss you ?" Bucky asked sitting up and looking down at (y/n) she sat up and smiled nodding her head. She closed her eyes and waited and - that wasn't long. She felt his soft lips on hers it felt perfect like forever just like before. (y/n) lips moved with Bucky as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Her eyes popped open when she felt this but slowly closed again. (y/n) hands rested in Bucky's hair as his rested on her hips.

The two didn't know how long their kiss lasted but they knew when it ended when they heard the door open. Immediately the two jumped apart and looked at the door. It was Steve. The two were shocked and didn't know what to do or to say. Steve didn't say anything he just sat on her bed and smiled.

"so, What are we going to do today?"