The Resturant Part 2

"Bucky, Bucky" Steve kept screaming into the earpiece but Buck wouldn't budge. He said they were changing the plans but didn't elaborate any further.

"see the woman over there Ms. Vanschitch when it happens follow her" Bucky said as he began to turn and leave Clint stopped him "when what happens".On the East side of the building second floor, there was a large explosion that shook the whole building. 

"that" Bucky said leaving Clint and Sam. They did as were told and followed her.

"I'm going in," Steve said picking up his shield and he was gone before anyone could stop him. Natasha announced him coming and followed. Tony, Wanda, and Thor following her. Only ones left being Vision and Bruce.

Bucky walked by each individual cell letting out certain people innocent people or people he knew wouldn't go on a killing spree, and told them one thing "fight your way out". The few who were left begged for release but Bucky knew better than to let them out.

"please, please ... help me" one woman begged she had light blonde hair the ends were dyed blue and red around her neck was a collar that read 'Joker'. If she was his then she most definitely wasn't getting out. "I'll kill you. I'm going to FUCKING KILL YOU. KILL YOU, KILL YOU, KILLLLL YOUUU" she screamed as he walked away from her in the distance he could hear her banging her head on her cell barriers. Yeah, he wasn't letting her out.

Upstairs was in utter chaos guards vs. pets vs. Avengers. The guards were getting their ass handed to them and pets were fleeing like crochet in the light. Bucky made his way back upstairs into the destruction. He saw Natasha chasing someone "let them go," he said approached her 

"we can't let them get away"

"and they won't but right night we've got a mission. Sam, Clint?"

"second floor heading for the North exit" Sam answered

"got it".

The team found them all running down the main hall to the north exit photo shoot. Their shoes, and thrusters, the only sounds echoing down the hall. Turning the corner they were found "BUCKY!" "NAT!"

Natasha was unconscious on the floor Bucky stood over her with Ms. Vansnitch and their target behind him. Bucky turned around. He stood tall and dangerous in front of them his head low.

" Bucky?" he looked up This was not Bucky "Убей их" Vansnitch said.

In one swift move Wanda, Thor, and Tony were on the floor and out of commission, electrified. Clint pulled out his hidden bow arrow and began firing at the Bunny girl who easily dodged all of them one actually ricochet and hit Sam knocking him out with an electric shock. She did a flip kick on Clint hitting his chin but he was still up. She knocked his bow out of his hand "shit" he said then flung an arrow at her. On the floor not far Bucky and Steve were struggling. Steve was trying to talk some sense into Bucky. The said something they both, (y/n) and Bucky, thought they'd never hear him say again.

"I'm selfish and that's why I love two".

Bucky stopped struggling with Steve and the Bunny girl with Clint.

All three of them were curled up on the couch under a mountain of blankets, sickly Steve in the middle. Outside the store Christmas lights lit the snowy streets. Carolers could be hear down below everyone was outside listening. These three were curled up warming each other.

"I'm sorry" Steve said shivering "you should be down there listening with everyone else instead you're taking care of me"

"what's the point in listening if you can't hear" (y/n) kissing Steve's forehead

"Besides pal, you're always trying to fight for us. Sit down let us take care of you with complains or apologizes for once you selfless ass" Bucky said pulling Steve closer.

"Bucky you're selfless too. And (y/n) is -"

"selfish not selfless" (y/n) stopped Steve before he finished "I'm the definition of selfish, I'm selfish and that's why I love two" she kissed both their lips and giggled

"(y/n) selfish (l/n)"

Clint took her moment of hesitation and kicked her in the chest making her stumble back and her mask fall off.

"(y/n)?"

With a sudden shock she collapsed into Thor who stood behind her. She hazily looked around eyes falling on the place where Ms. Vansnitch once was she uttered one word before blacking out.

"Mama?"