Holy Shit!!

"Ready to go?" Steve asked Bucky as he helped (Y/n) strap her pistol along with a knife to her right thigh. Bucky just rolled his eyes and said yes sir. " Now you" he said smacking her thigh " Just because you're suiting up and I'm helping you doesn't mean you're allowed to run in to the field guns blazing. You are here for medical field assistance if needed and possibly, but not really,....back -"

"YAY"

"possibly, but not really. You are to stay in the jet unless called. No running reckless and doing as you please." (Y/n) barely heard a world he said squealing and repeating "yes sir, yes sir" before chasing Clint on to the Jet. " She didn't hear a word I said"

"nope" Bucky said chuckling.

"She's going to run reckless and do as she please isn't she"

"oh, most definitely. Guns blazing. You seem to forgotten but she was part of something far worse than the Red Room and Hydra combined. Steve, (y/n) can handle herself." Bucky said picking up his sniper and giving his husband a kiss.

"I just don't want them to get her again. All the things they did to her just for entertainment. We see the scars on her body we don't say anything neither does she but we see. We hear her when she has nightmares we question what they are but she never tells us." Steve stands up looking at Bucky's chest he pulls at the straps tightening them a bit " I know she can handle herself but these last few months has not been kind to any of us. This is her first actual field mission since the catacombs."

"Yeah, I know. "

"I'm sorry I'm a worry wart but I can't lose both of you in one gone. Let me worry just this once. " he said as he brushes his lips against his gently.

"If I let you worry now you'll never stop."

"Well it is my job" he said Bucky laughs and pulls him in for a kiss

"Actually " Steve pulls back startled " Your job is to avenge and you're late for work" Tony says as he stand in front of the locker room motioning for them to the jet where everyone else was waiting.

"Right, sorry. We've got work to do"
-
Shield first that's how Steve come in. The room was dark at first, side from the lights of equipment, as he moved further in the lights turned on. The room was empty and very cold but he didn't let his guard down. Slowly moved further in the room he quickly gathered with the files and equipment laying around that it was a medical lab, he decided to investigate further. He noticed a file on the table with Bucky's full name on it sliding his shield on his back opened the file, fortunately it was in English:

Name: Barnes, James Buchanan Height: 5"9
Alias: Winter Soldier Weight: 260 LBs
Gender: Male Hair: Brown
Race: Caucasian Age: Unknown
Language: English, German, Russian, French, Spanish Eyes: Brown
Identifiable marking: Bionic Super arm Note: Reformed Super Soldier serum

At the very bottom in big bold red letter it was stamped 'STERLIZED' he closed it not wanted to read any further. He saw (Y/n)'s files he opened it at the bottom it read ' EXTRACTED' he quickly closed it. Take a deep breath he unzipped the front of his suit taking both files he presses them to his chest for safe keeping and zipped it up.

Looking around further he found a wall of containers the size of water bottles most of them were empty a few had labels which he didn't understands but found three labeled with names he could understand. Natalia Romanoff, James B. Barnes, and (Y/n) (L/n).

"Snooping are we now soldiers"

Steve straighten up. He hadn't heard the door open. "You shouldn't take stuff that isn't yours the soldier said as he moved closer gun pointed at Steve's back. He couldn't see him as he slowly pulled a container of the wall and unscrewed it. " I see you've found the next generation"

"Next generation?"

"Ah yes. No matter how much we won't we can't live forever. But once we die our children will take our places continuing on our leagues and more." this soldier was quite talkative and not very observation.

"You say the next generation so this is ..."

"Yep, disgusting but it all worth it"

"But, is it thought?" Steve said as he removes the lid smiling but cringing. As quick as he could Steve turned around splashing it all over the soldier completely losing his composer the soldier dropped his gun and began to gag some got on his lip he began to scream. Picking up his hun Steve pistol whipped him knocking him out. Looking at the container " You can thank... Victor Krum for the splash effect. And boy did he have some thick juice."

Dropping the contained by his body Steve picked up the three with familiar names and stuffed them in his pockets. Running down the hall he pressed his ear piece "Guys I've got something important. You won't believe"

"Oh captain I think our treasure is better than yours" Clint said.

-
The halls were empty but (Y/n) could still hear the stomping of heavy boots else where in the building. She stayed close to the wall quiet as a mouse. shouldn't have been here but then again she never really listen turning the corner she came face to face with the barrel of a gun.

"Hi, Hi" she greeted the man behind the gun. He sighed lowering his gun and looking at his risky wife

" I could have killed you" he stated as he pulled her along through a different hall

" But you didn't because you love me"

"Because I saw your eyes"

"and because you love me"

"Yeah, that too" they both smiled as they silently ran down the hall holding each others hands. The two come to a halt as they heard some whisper shouting in Russian and German, Hydra thought they were slicking but unfortunately for them fortunately for the Avengers Bucky and (Y/n) Knew Russian, German, Romania, Spanish, English , and etc. they knew exactly what they were doing and what was being said.

The soldiers were talking about collecting data and making a run for it. One soldier seemed very worried about an experiment and didn't want to leave it behind or kill it the other seemed very keen on killing it. " It's important"

"We'll make another"

"the doctors want this one they've worked so hard"

"Another will be made and it will be better"

"IT'S A CHILD"

"and it will die."

Bucky and (Y/n) looked at each other they followed the soldiers. One soldier with a determine look and a pistol in hand marched down the hall as another soldier followed behind pleading and begging for him to spare the child's life the soldier just shrugged off his friend and kept walking he pulled and tugged at his uniform but he kept going.

"PLEASE" with one last plea he said "Fuck it" and shot the other soldier.

"Damn no loyalty amongst thieves" Bucky said as he and (Y/n) stepped out of the shadows guns drawn. The soldier didn't say anything dropping his gun he pointed to the door at the end of the hall

"You're going to want to see what's in there"

"Oh really" (Y/n) said.

Bucky turned the soldier around and made him walk forward as they walked behind him. If this was a trap he'd take the heat of it. " There's a key pad" (Y/n) said as they got closer " What's the code"

"281452"

"Wow you're so obedient. Why can't all of Hydra be like you" Bucky said as pushed his gun further into the back of his head as if to make a point.

"People have a change of heart. Not everyone is a monster here"

"What's behind the door"

"Something important"

"Stop" he said to (Y/n) as she put in the first four digits "that's not good enough. I need more details pals "

"Something of yours" Bucky shot next to his head " Hydra took a lot from us be more specific."

"A child, an experiment"

"...If you're lying we kill you" he punched him in the face knocking him out cold.

"Do you think he's lying" (Y/n) asked as she finished putting in the last few digits and Bucky dragged his body off to the side.

"It's not unbelievable Hydra has taken children before" (Y/n) said as the door made a digital noise and then the light turned green

"But he said it was mine ... or yours I don't -"

"Maybe we bonded with this child at some point or handled it. I really don't know and we won't unless we open the door" she said Bucky smiled and turned to her and smiled

"What would I do without you?"

"Perish" he laughed then put up his gun and gave her a nod she slowly pulled the door open. Inside was a room thick brick walls inside was a single bed and a single red light hanging from above but from the looks if it the light popped there would be know light.

"There's nothing here" Bucky said doing a 360 of the room. (Y/n) pointed to the bed and raised her eyebrows he took the hint and looked underneath the bed. Towards the corner of the wall there was eyes.

"Hello" he said he heard a small whimper and shuffling but no one came out. He looked back at (Y/n) she rolled her eyes they which places he watched the door and she looked underneath the bed.

"Hello, my name is (Y/n) Roger-Barnes I'm a super hero I save people... do you need saving?" she heard nothing. " Know you've been hurt by these people. They hurt me to but I got away and I want to help you get away too. Please come out." She hear movement getting gup she move and allowed the person to crawl out from underneath the bed. Now in front of (Y/n) sat a small thin, sickly child who had unkept black hair, blue eyes, and (S/c).

Clint rushed by the room wondering what they hell these two were doing. He looked into the room and said

"Holy shit"

--------

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/12383555/Polyamorous-names-Poll

Take this survey and choose the name and gender of the child.