Unfortunate sequences of events

1946, they took her. She woke up in a room strapped to a table in nothing but her underwear. She spent 5 minutes pulling on the restraints when a group of men in lab coats came in speaking a foreign language, which she later learned to be Russian.

"what's going on?" who are you? where are you?" she asked all the right question but got no answers the men were too busy talking amongst themselves. She didn't understand anything they were saying. A man a suit walked into the room fell silent he walked over and looked (y/n) up and down he brushed a piece of her hair out of face and said: "wipe her".

1948, they wiped her she didn't remember her name, or her age she didn't have time to. They'd wipe her letting the electric current flow through her brain then ice her. They'd repeat this over and over again. Sometime she'd go in for days or weeks or months before her next shock. But today was different today they took her out and she wasn't shocked. Instead, she was showered, groomed, and dressed then placed in a room. They told her where to stand and not to move. She didn't. A woman walked in she had long straight black hair she wore a long black dress from her neck to her ankles.

"what is this," the woman said with a stern Russian accent that bounced off the walls. She walked into the room and walked circles around ... this girl. "is this?"

"yes" a man by the door answered as he straightens his tie "she's been wiped remembers nothing"

"even better the woman mumbled "I'm going to keep you. You're going to call me Mama"

1949, She was trained. That day she was taken by the woman, mama, and that day she began her training. She grew close to mama over time. She was like a doll to her. Mama bathed her, Mama dressed her, mama feed her. Mama took care of her. But she was also her punching bag. Mama beat her, Mama cut her, Mama starved her. To say the least, emotions toward Mama were very confusing. Mama said she needed more practice real practice.

In front of her stood one of Mama's many guards. Apparently, he had done something bad. "Kill him," Mama said from behind "look him in the eye and kill him".

His sweat shining his forehead, his Adam's apple bobbing, he visible trembled where he stood. She looked him dead in the eye. She pulled the trigger.

She didn't know what happened next the world slowed down a loud ringing filled her ears and the gun disappeared from her hands. She felt pain fill her stomach and arms. Finally, the world began to speed again her hearing came back.

She heard a deep groan and turned to see the man she had shot was still alive and rolling on the ground holding his bleeding head. Mama stood above her kicking, punching, and shouting " STUPID GIRL CAN'T EVEN KILL RIGHT, YOU USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING SLUT. WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER. YOU WHORE". Taking her by her hair Mama dragged her to cryofreeze "freeze her, I'm done with the whore for now".

1991, she helped kill them. They unfroze her. " I want a bag that's all. Do what you want with her. But keep her pretty I want her back." that was Mama's voice "what do you call her?" that was a man's voice "no name I most call it...it" they laughed.

She woke up again and was in a room strapped down to a table in her underwear. Men walking around speaking in mama's foreign language. Deja vu. A little old man stepped forward waving a light in her eyes and speaks "она не готова" "кто заботится просто положить ее из" another man says the little mans sighs and removes her restraints. At the edge of the table, there laid clothes "dress" the little man said and she does.

She wore a dress as usual. But this dress was different than the others it was thicker and instead of high heels, she was given boots to wear. Two soldiers walked into the room and lead her to a different room. This room was filled with weapons putting her in the middle two soldiers began to strap weapons on to her.

A man stepped in wearing a suit with a file in hand." your mission, assist the Winter Soldier. You do what he says" she tilted her head a bit. Mission? she never had a mission. A soldier leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "right um... Your performance partner will be the Winter Soldier. Do as he says and you'll be rewarded." now that she understood. She knew how to follow directions she knew how to obey without hesitation and that's why they wanted her. Before she left the room she was given a Bunny masked and instructed to not ever take it off.

Going into the hall she was met with another group of men "This is the Winter Soldier" she couldn't see his eyes or face but somehow this man seemed familiar. They had met before this, but where when. The man in the suit explained the plan to them she felt dread when she heard the name Stark but didn't know why. That name was familiar. Whoever he was they were going to kill him.

She clung to the soldier as they rode down the back street following a Cadillac. Pulling out a gun she fired at the wheels of the car until it swerved into a lamppost. The soldier stopped the motorcycle and they both got off The soldier pointed to the passenger side of the car. The was her victim. Walking over she pulled the passenger door open and pointed the gun at the woman inside she heard "Sergeant Barnes, Sergeant Barnes, don't-" The soldier had killed him. "Howard, Howard, Howard" the woman cried from her seat.

She knew that name she knew that man. That man, she knew that man. Howard... Howard Stark? Howard Stark. Howdy.

The Soldier noticed she hadn't killed her target yet and walked over to finish the job. "wait" she said her voice a rough whisper. She hadn't spoken in years. "wait, no wait" she begged but the soldier had already wrapped his silver fingers around the woman's throat taking her breath. The Soldier began to walk away but turned around and pointed at the traffic cam "стрелять" he spoke in Russian "стрелять". She didn't need to know what he was saying to know what he wanted. Looking directly into the camera she mouthed 'I'm sorry'.

She didn't know why but that man's death affected her greatly. That man. She knew that man. But then again... she didn't.

Returning to base she was sure the Soldier would speak of her inability to kill their target. She stood ready for punishment as soon as the words left his mouth. "target killed. Mission Accomplished " "any difficulties". Although you couldn't see it on her face, she removed her mask, she was shocked with his answer and wondered why he'd do such a thing when they just met, didn't they. Actually, he was going to tell he wasn't going to lie on his own mission report but then he saw her face and instinct of protection came over and before he knew it the lie slipped out "no".

Later on, she'd be credited with assisting him on half a dozen kills with Hydra and over four dozen kills with Mama.

она не готова - she's not ready

кто заботится просто положить ее из - who cares just put her out

стрелять - shoot it