Prude

After while and some talking (y/n) agreed to have a relationship with the boys. They kept it a secret letting no one know about them.

But the secret didn't stay all too secret for so long. Unlike Steve, Bucky couldn't keep his hands to himself he was touched deprived and always needed to feel (y/n) he needed to have her. And that's how he got caught with her he couldn't keep his hands to himself. Thor caught them kissing in the Hall and announced their relationship. Giving Steve a sad and apologetic look the two just went with it. They were a couple.

Steve actually didn't care about (y/n) and Bucky's open relationship as long as he was involved behind closed doors. He was okay with being the third wheel in public they didn't love him any less.

"Good morning my love" Steve whispered as he ran his fingers through (y/n)'s hair. (y/n) turned overlaying on her back she smiled looking up at Steve who leaned over her she touched his lips "good morning, love" she leaned forward and kissed him gently.

"aren't you two cute," Bucky said as he came to lean over the end of the bed " I've made breakfast " He kisses Steve then (y/n) "come get it before it gets cold"

They both watched as Bucky left the room with a little bit of a skip in his step. Steve rolled on to his back and pulled (y/n) into his chest. She sighed as she listened to the beautiful sound that was indeed his heart, a sound of which she thrived on. She hummed as she felt his fingers trace spaces into her skin, a touch which she begged for.

She trailed kisses up and down Steve's bare chest. (y/n) used every private moment to ensure Steve that she loved him with kisses, touches, and comments anything kind of affection.

Steve kissed (y/n)'s forehead " come on baby girl, you've got to eat". (y/n) whimpered as the warmth left her she made grabby hands towards him as he ignored her and got dress. As (y/n) continued to make whiny noise in bed Steve picked out an outfit for her and set in on the edge of the bed for when she finally decided to get out of bed.

"Let me guess she's still in bed," Bucky said as he put a plate in front of Steve

"yeah. At least that hasn't changed"

"What do you mean what's changed," Bucky asked doing a double take

"it's nothing." Bucky put his hand on his hip and glared at Steve like a mother would a child trying to hide something" It's just somethings have changed from way back then. An example back then she didn't tell us everything if she had a problem she'd keep it to herself unless it was serious or we found out on our own now she shares even the smallest of problems with us ... or at least I think she does. "

"I know I've changed but.. how much? is it bad?"

"Back then you were a flirt" Steve smiled at the memory then frowned " even when we were in a relationship you flirted with other girls. You'd go on dates wouldn't come up until early morning. We knew you didn't sleep with them but still, the thought of you with another woman still hurt. You always said it helps with the image of us being just friends threw away suspicions... But you don't do that anymore and that's a good thing that's a good change."

Bucky took a seat next to Steve and hugged him. Usually, he only heard good things about his past self. He suspected he was a bit of a jerk in the past and this here proved it. He was happy to hear even the bad.

"God, I'm so sorry"

Bucky said as he leaned into his shoulder"

"you should be.... this toast is burnt" Bucky pulled back and smacked him on the back of the head. "one...owe and two I forgive you a long time ago Buck the both of us did. Plus I'm more worried about the present than the past now"