Practice makes perfect pt1

After getting Bucky's consent for a child there was sex. Seriously, Sex nonstop. They'd have sex every day at least twice a day. There were mornings where (y/n) would wake up with one of their cocks still in her those mornings she would either wake up and go straight to riding or whichever husband would wake up and take advantage of the situation. Like right now.

-

Last night was not a nice night for (Y/n). The night before was spent edging her to no end to the point where she became exhausted and just fell asleep on Steve. Steve woke up to the feeling of friction on his thighs the moment now foreign now that he had been sleeping for a few hours. He groaned and rubbed his eyes trying to fully wake up and adjust. Once he was fully awake and focused, he realized his situation. (Y/n) was grinding on him lazily while gripping the sheets tightly soft whine and moans as she tried to find some frictions. A smirk slowly found its way to his face, resting his head on hers.

"So desperate you couldn't even wake me up first" he teased but was only met with silence. He leaned back to get a better look at her as she laid her head on his chest to find out that her eyes were closed. She was still sound asleep. He stopped for a moment watching as she was still sleeping and grinding on him. "damn" he chuckled as he reached over to wake up his sleeping husband to see what their wife was doing to him.

"the fuck, what's wrong?" Bucky asked slightly startled by the suddenly waking up. He looked over to Steve, who was pulling at his arm, to find (y/n) grinding on to him still asleep "well I'll be damned. She seemed to be having a good dream."

"Yeah, I'm going to feel bad waking her up." He hands trailed down gripping her hips and with one last look he pulled back his hips and angeled them for a deep thrust" I'll get over it" and he pounded into her with a powerful thrust.

The powerful thrust woke (y/n) from her sleep with a cry. Still waking up she was confused with the situation but she still clenched around him and pulled at the sheets. Once her mind was cleared and she was able to focus on her situation she began to moan loving the feeling of having him fill her, it was different from sleeping and cock warming him.

"good morning, love," Steve said not letting up on his pace.

"It seemed that you were desperate for his cock even in your sleep, love," Bucky said as he threads his fingers in her hair and pulling her up to look at him " You're awake now, Show us how desperate you really are" as if on cue Steve pulled away putting his hands behind his head and stopping his thrust meaning she as going to have to use him to fuck herself. Bucky pulled away to sitting up on his arm just watching them.

Placing her hands on his chest lifting herself up her eyes fluttered shut as she felt his veins glide against her walls as she sank down on his lap, she lets out a whine as she shuttered. She started to bounce as her nails dug into his chest. Bucky's fingers came up to grope her pulling and pinching at her nipples. (y/n) felt her self getting closer and the boys saw/felt her movement slower and sloppier as she reaches her end. "Go ahead," Bucky said. Steve wrapped his arms around her waist and flipped them over so that he was on top having her spread out underneath him.

They both took a moment to admire her. Spread out like an angel, tits bouncing from being flipped over so quickly chest heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath. Lips parted, tint blush covering her cheeks, the thin sweat from the start of the session on her skin glowing in the early morning sun. She looked like an open invitation, something only they have and ever will see. And they loved it.

Steve pulled her legs apart further and thrusting into her she moaned at the feeling. He reached back grabbing on the headboard as he thrust into her faster and reach into her deeper than usual. She started to feel her stomach tighten and reach forward to grab his biceps and holding herself down as she knew she would cum any moment. Bucky also took notice as well and reaching forward he found her clit and rubbed it in a circular motion, she arched her back in pleasure and moaned out their names.

"Just imagine being swollen with his children. All you got to do is spread your legs and take his cum." Bucky whispered in her ear.

"Cum, I know you want to. Cum"Steve muttered in her other ear and he panted and groaned. Doing as she is told she cums on demand arching her back further, screaming out in pleasure as her toes curl.

He came soon after and continued to pound into her through it his thick and warm cum painting her walls. He stays inside her for a few more seconds before pulling out, (y/n) hummed as she felt his cum leak out of her. She laid there for a few minutes before she felt something tug on her thigh. With a soft whine as an acknowledgment, she let Bucky flip her over on to her side to tired to protest or move on her own for that matter. She hissed when she felt his fingers brush against her lips.

"you alright?"

"Just sore and tired. A few more minutes" She didn't want to leave Bucky high and dry like that she knew he was aroused from watching her and Steve she didn't want to leave him with nothing. But Bucky wasn't going to hurt or make her uncomfortable so it had to stop now.

"no" he trailed soft kisses down her shoulder " You've done enough. I think you're full enough rest now."

"what about you? I've got to take care of you" she rolls over on to her back reaching for him and rambling how she needed to take care of him and be full with his cum how she had to make babies. With one motion all of her ramblings was put to rest. Bucky cupped her sex putting a bit of pressure on her and she cried out flinching and pulling away from him.

"see, you ain't taking care of nobody. Sweetheart you're hurting. We'll stick a pin in for a few days. Rest. -"

"But-"

"SLEEP" (Y/n) immediately rolled over and huffed closing her eyes as to sleep but a pout was still seen on her lips. Five minutes later her pout was gone and her breathing was even, she was asleep.

Knowing she was getting her rest Bucky got out of bed and head for a cold shower to handle his problem. Bucky wholeheartedly wanted children and loved sex. But he honestly didn't care whose child it was he would still claim it as his own and he didn't want to harm her with sex. Bucky sighed as he turned on the water he suddenly felt hands slither around his hips.

"You know I could help you, you don't have to take a cold shower" Steve whispered kissing behind his ear and tugging on his pants. Bucky changed to water to hot, he knew what was coming.

"I thought you went back to sleep"

"Nah. Let me help you" Bucky pushed back grinning into him feeling his stiff cock

"You want to help me?" Steve nodded in the curve of his neck. "Then get in the shower"

Steve was quick to follow orders dropping his pants and slipping in the shower as Bucky watched him. He took his time slipping in after him. Grabbing the back of his neck Bucky pulled him into a rough kiss. Nipping on his bottom lip Bucky stuck his tongue in his mouth he could faintly taste (y/n) still on his tongue. He trails his lips down his jaw and neck.

"It been a while since it was the two of us," Steve says lacing his finger in his hair and pulling him closer

"what do you mean?"

"I mean, it hasn't just been the two of us in a long time. You and I haven't had sex just us in a long time" Bucky pulled back to look at him

"Sorry about that, I've been trying to save my man juices for baby making it you know so we can have a baby. Don't worry I've got some juices for you" Steve laughed as he pulled him into another kiss.

"God, I love you"

"and I love you"

Bucky pulled Steve into another kiss but during this kiss, his hand trailed down to his backside. Steve moaned into the kiss as he felt two of Bucky's fingers penetrate him and scissor him to loosen him up. Steve reached in between them taking both their cocks and stroking them together precum hitting both their stomachs. Once Bucky thought he was ready he turned him around and pushed him up against the shower wall. Pushing him to arch his back Bucky slowly entered him they both groaned as he penetrated. He stilled for a moment letting Steve adjust to the feeling.

He slowly started thrusting holding on to his hip " You're always so tight" Bucky groaned as he reached forward taking hold of Steve's cock and tightly stroking him. "Oh fuck" Steve groaned as he pushed back into Bucky's hips and forward into his hands. "Oh shit, fuck" he moaned as Bucky started hitting his prostate.

"Shh, don't wake her up she needs her rest" Bucky whispered nibbling on his ear a bit.

"I can't be quiet. You know I can't be quiet" Steve whimpered as he arched his back more and bite his lips. His moans became more high pitch.

Steve let out a high pitched stuttered moan as he orgasmed his cum painting the wall and dripping down Bucky's hand. Bucky growls at the sensation of Steve tightening around and sucking him in he pulled out and came on his back finishing. Bucky and Steve continued to kiss as they both rode out their highs.

"Considering that taken care of," Steve said between pants as they both came up from their high "I like it"

"My dick in your ass?"

"yeah that and..." Steve turned around wrapping his arms around Bucky's neck "being close to you like this it seems like we aren't this close anymore" Bucky finds the liquid soap as he goes into thought with Steve's statement he was right their worlds had been more focused on (Y/n). He lathered up Steve's skin and let him do the same.

"I guess you're right with wanting a baby and everything we've been focused on her more. You know since she has the womb and all"

Steve chuckles a bit "yeah, lunch today just you and I"

"Okay but only if you do my back"

"of course husband"