Part 19

-Will-

I stared at the two men standing by the metal doors, I knew them as close friends of my parents but I knew no one could help me in this situation...I was caught helping the alphas mate escape, they could kill me.
The door opened and I let out a deep breath as I saw my mother running in " Will oh my god you're okay " she grabbed my face between her hands " I'll make sure I get you out of this baby don't you worry " I smiled slightly " it's okay, don't worry about me "

" Rachel " a voice boomed, I looked past my mother's shoulder and saw the Alpha, my stomach dropped as my mother let go of me and quickly bowed " Alpha, pleas let my son go, he has done noth-" leave the cells " my mother fell silent and walked out, I didn't blame her though...
I looked towards the Alpha and took deep breath
" well Will I think we need to have a little talk " the metal doors slammed shut and I felt my body shiver at every footstep the Alpha neared me

" don't look at me like that pup, I'm not gonna kill you " I looked at him confused, unsure if that was even a good thing, he could always torture me...starve me, whatever he came up with.
" I want you to do me a favour Will " now I was even more confused " anything Alpha "

-Alex-

I sat on the soft bed, my eyes glued to the tv on the wall...when it clicked, Alice and Micheal...they must be worried sick.
I won't be able to leave this place I know this for sure, but I can't let them come here, Alice escaped from their dudgeons and Micheal...well I'm not even sure what him and Grey are.
I heard a silent knock on the door " come in " the door slowly opened and the girl from before walked in, I watched her carrying a tray " the Alpha has ordered me to bring you some food Luna " she whispered as she continued staring down at her feet

" Um thanks, just put it down on the table " I continued watching her, the fresh bruises made my stomach churn knowing that these had happened recently " how old are you "
She turned to me, continuing to not make any eye contact " 18 Luna " Christ...she was a year older than me but if I had to guess, she looked about 15

This girl was not being treated well, I could tell this and I didn't know weather I should say anything to her " what...what happened to you " she walked out of the room shutting the door and everything was silent once again, the only noise coming from the tv. I took a deep breath and looked at the food, I wasn't hungry I just felt sick and nervous.
I slowly laid down on the bed and closes my eyes, letting sleep take over.

-Micheal-

" I'm telling you they've caught her Alice, no way would Alex be missing for so long " I took a deep breath and sat down on the bed " but what do we do? I can't go back, I was just about lucky enough to escape after all those years "
" if Alpha Grey has her, it's over " Alice shot up and glared at me " why would you even say that?! We...we could go to that witch lady right ? She could help us get her back "

We entered the store, only to be met with silence
" lily? " Alice spoke but no one answered
" but weird of her to leave her store unaccompanied " I whispered.
We continued towards the back, walking past the purple silk curtains i found myself in a small room with what seemed like an alter....
" is that Alex ? " I turned to Alice and she came up behind me, turning back to the unsettling sight I took a deep breath and approached it

There was an image of Alex in the centre of the alter, on top of a symbol I didn't recognise. Black candles lit around the image and red rose petals with thorns
" this doesn't look good "

" excuse me! " I spun around and saw the wicked gaze of the witch " can you not read the sign ' no entry' " she glared
" what is this ?? What have you been doing to Alex! " I yelled at her, she scoffed and rose her head high " doing to her? It's a protection spell rouge " a snarl escaped my lips and I felt my claws draw

" I'm worried for her, I can sense....she's in danger "

————————