🥀Attacked Part 3🔥

Start from the beginning

Sam, Bucky, and Steve stayed in the living room.

When surprisingly Sam was the first to break. 

Bucky and Steve sat on either side of him, the other two also starting to cry.

That day their nephew, their brother, their son, had completely forgotten them.

🥀🔥🖤Two months later🖤🔥🥀

Peter losing his memories simply made everyone strive to do better, to work harder. 

They all got the help they needed, knowing Peter would've wanted them to.

Currently, Peter was sitting on a bench at the park. Kids were playing with each other as he reminisced the olden days. 

"Hey, baby boy."

Peter turned his head, smiling when he saw Wade walking towards him. Wade sat on the bench next to him, kissing him quickly.

"Hey Wade, how's everything?" Peter asks.

"Eh everythings good, tiring as always but good. How are you?"

"I'm alright. I had another dream last night, or well, memory." Peter says while twiddling with his thumbs. 

"You think you have all your memories back?" Wade asks. Peter shakes his head.

"The latest thing I remember is me getting up from this rubble-filled area, then it goes blank." 

Wade freezes. Rubble filled area? Could he be talking about...?

"Hey, babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you free tonight?"

"Other than patrol I'm free till eight," Peter says.

Wade nods, coming up with a plan.

"Alright meet me at the compound in 4 hours."

"It's 11 right now Wade. And why?" Peter asks.

"Do you trust me?" Wade asks.

"Of course!" Peter replies with no hesitation. 

"Then meet me at the compound at three."

"Fine, but only because I love you," Peter said, pecking Wade on the lips. Wade smiles.

"Thanks, baby boy. Anyways I'll see you there alright, I've got a bit of work to do before then." Wade says. 

Peter nods. They share a quick kiss before Peter waves Wade goodbye.

"Interesting, I wonder why he needs me at the compound," Peter says, looking at the kids playing. 

Ever since the incident happened, Peter wasn't allowed to go back to school for a while. 

He couldn't decide if he should go back or not. His dad told him that he could be homeschooled if he wanted to but he didn't know.

It's hard being indecisive. 

On one end he can graduate with MJ and Ned, on the other end he could stay home with his family, who didn't know he had almost all of his memories back. 

"Oh well, that's a decision for later." With that Peter stood and left the park, deciding to go back home to the tower. 

Since the compound had been blown to bits a lot of work had to be done on it. 

First, they had to get rid of the rubble, then level out the area that had been destroyed. 

They had no clue what they would do with the craters that were made but they'd think of something.