44

Kinglsey Millian

Age: 23

Sentenced to 8 years in prison for possession of Class A drugs with intent to supply

Glory Millian

Age: 20

Sentenced to 4 years in prison for possession of Class A drugs.

Tion Taylor

Age: 23

Sentenced to 8  years in prison for possession of Class A drugs with intent to supply

Their pictures were all over social media. Tion and Kingsley were 2 of the most respected boys in the ends. Anyone affiliated with them was automatically up. The reason it got so much coverage was because Kingsley almost died at the hands of a police officer who lost his job btw. Kingsley was left on life support for about 2 days, on the 3rd day it's like he made a miraculous recovery. He woke up. However, he was still a criminal. He was sent to jail briefly after his recovery.  He has to heal for about two weeks then they're gonna put him on a normal wing.

Anyways here's the story, there's a snitch in the operation. Well, there was. A little Portuguese  boy. He went by the name Smallz. He's not around anymore. Once it was found out that he snitched they handled him. He died at the mercy of both Emmanuel Zesiro and Vianni Millian. Nobody knows that of course. Not even Quinelle. They kept it between themselves... and Emmanuel's right hand man Quel.  What you should know is that, its not everyone you should trust. Since Smallz disappearance, strange things have been happening.

Vianni got robbed, Emmanuel's house was broken into and Nelli, well she's been fine. Not really. She's just been going through it right now because she's heavily pregnant. She hasn't seen her feet for a couple months now, all she sees is the bump.  Her safety is both Vianni and Emmanuel's main priority right now. Even though he doesn't believe its... its all complicated.

March 2018:

Vianni's perspective:

Emmanuel paced up and down, then looked at me "Fuck it" He pulled the heavy rolled up carpet from the boot and dropped it on the floor. "Lift it up lets take it there" He pointed at a construction site. They had just dug up the foundations and they were gonna fill it first thing tomorrow morning. They're building a new place to stop along the motorway, like you know when you're on a loongg journey. This place is somewhere on the road from London towards Norwich. We lifted up the carpet and carried it to the site. We threw it in and covered it up with some dirt.

We ran back to the dinger and drove to the closest car breakers. Emmanuel ripped the plates off of the car and started smashing the windows in.I did the same to the back windows and we ran away. 

"Have you still got your line?"

"Yeahh I do"

"Call Nelli and ask her to get Quel to pick us up"

I nodded and called her. We waited for a good hour on the side of the road for Quel to drive past us. We ran across the road and jumped over the fence on the dual carriageway and got in the car. We immediately started taking off our clothes and changing into the ones Nelli packed for us.

Quel- Why you two here anyways

Eman- You see that Smallz yute

Me- Squeeze man chill

Eman- Its calm V, trust me he's good

I shook my head, I don trust this Quel boy. Something about him is weird and it doesnt sit right with me. Even when my brothers were on road, they hated him. Emmanuel spilled all the beans and just told him what we did. I was so angry. We all promised not to tell Nelli, I dont want her stressing over me.