16

Emmanuel's POV

Nelli stroked my face as I stared at the steering wheel.

Nelli- Eman, come on lets go

I heard her but I don't know what to do right now. The twins aren't here anymore. Im burning. ffs man.

I started the engine and pulled out the driveway. The journey was silent. Thats what I needed rn. Just silence.

Nelli had her earphones in but they were loud. As in I could hear them and they're not even in my ears.
I tapped her "Nelli, put your volume down." I said it bluntly and calmly, she knows Im aggy already.  She ignored me.

"Nelli, I said put your volume down" I slightly raised my voice. She ignored me. So I snatched them out her ears and they unplugged, causing her phone to drop on the floor. I flung them shits to the backseat. She looked at me with her mouth dropped open.

"Why did you do that?" She questioned while putting her hands in my face.

"You're gonna move your hands out my face and you're not gonna ask me dumb questions" I bluntly answered.

She was about to say something but someone called her. She picked up her phone.

"Yes? Oh hi Jas... Im goodd babyy wby... dont ask about him. He's pissing me off... crying over some fucking earphones fam... No because he's too rude... whatever did you call to talk about Squeeze orrr..."

I looked at her, she never refers to me as my tag unless its necessary.

"Yeaahh gee Im good I was always coming tomorrow, obviously I have to get ready at yours... No Im not asking him for nothing Im taking bus and we will be taking tfl there and back, not asking him for nothing... Yeaahh calmm I'll shout you when I get home"

She hung up the phone.
"Why you talking about me with so much attitude" I questioned

"Cos you piss me off" She rolled her eyes and rested her head on the window.

"Swear? Its like that yeah?"

"Well what do you expect me to say, you're making me laugh? You're moving mad over nothing. I know you're having a bad day but I didnt do anything to you" She shouted
Who is she shouting at? Cos its not me
"Get out."

"Wdym get out?" She asked me

"I mean get out my fucking car what else?"

"Are you serious?... No." She folded her arms and sat down.
I shook my head sped off, going a completely different direction to her house

"My house is that way."

I shrugged and this crazy girl pulled the gear stick and I stalled in the middle of the road.

"ARE YOU FUCKING MAD! NELLI GET THE FUCK OUT MY CAR"

I pulled over on the side of the road, got out and went to her side. She already knew what it was she was picking up her bag ready to leave. I swung open her door and she got out.

She looked me up and down& kissed her teeth before walking away