20

You lots comments and interaction make my day I swear. Gonna bless you with 2 more chapters because @YUNG_AFRICANNAH & @Goldeniris_
are activeee x

Nelli's Perspective

Ibiza was just litt. Perfect way to end the summer holidays. I'll tell you guys what went down one day. It was just pure fun and pure bants, I can't wait till I get back to my mansss. Urgh college soon. Emmanuel picked us up in the SUV but he was acting off with me. I've never been so confused. We got to the house after dropping Jas home.

Emmanuel went straight up to my room and I followed of course.

Me- Are you not happy to see me?

Emmanuel- Of course I am

He went on his phone and started texting. I just sat on the bed next to him. I looked over at his screen discreetly and he was texting some girl. He was texting... some girl on imessage called Sophie? Wth who is that.

Me- Oh who's that

Emmanuel- No one inih

He locked his phone and went downstairs. I watched that phone like a hawk, he changed his password too. wtf? The phone started ringing and I was definitely going to answer but he came in the room just as I put the phone to my ear. He snatched it out of my hand and hung up.

"What are you doing?" He said with so much anger in his voice.

"Listen you're moving so rude whats wrong with you." I shouted

He looked at me and I looked back. He sighed and chucked. He kissed me.

Emmanuel- I've missed you.

Me- Really?

Emmanuel- Want me to show you?

Me- Of course.

You know how it goes.

*A month later*
Summers done, back to college.
I need to be in Leytonstone by 10:10, Emmanuel said he would come and pick me up... Oh yeah I forgot to say. He moved out He has his own yard now. He still lives in East not too far and he's been working bare. After I got back from holiday he was off with me for a couple days then he was fine till recently. He claims that he doesnt have time for me but he promised to make it up to me by dropping me off at college but I've been waiting for too long.

He was supposed to be here at 9. Its 9:43 am wtf and he's not answering the phone. Fuck off. I picked up my bag and went outside to get the train. There he was, he legit just pulled up. I lost it

"What the fuck do you call this? Look at the time I'm gonna be late!" I shouted.

"Keep shouting at me and I won't drop you off at all I swear" He bluntly answered. I sighed and got in the front seat. He stopped the car and started texting.

Me- Emmanuel?

Emmanuel- what?

Me- Chop chop I need to get to colly... Emmanuel!?

Emmanuel- What man?

Me- You've been moving off these days whats going on?

Emmanuel- Nothing Im fine lets go.

He pulled off and started driving off.I sat in my seat and sighed. He's not giving me the same vibe anymore. I think something happened when I was gone. I could feel myself getting emotional. This relationship is dying and theres nothing I can do about it, we've only been together officially for about 2 months but he took my virginity you know. So I'm like attached to him.

I blinked away my tears. I hope Im overthinking this. I sat back in my seat , trying to take my mind off things. His phone went off and I looked at him and at the phone. I picked it up and Emmanuel looked at me like he just fucked up. The Sophie girl messaged saying

"Babe, I left you a plate of food in the microwave I'll see you after college x

Babe? Who is her babe here? Is she mad? Wait is Emmanuel mad!?

Me- What the fuck is this?! Who is she?! Emmanuel is this what you're doing?! Who the hell is this.

I wanted to throw his phone in the backseat like he did to my earphones but nah I threw it at him.

Emmanuel- Nelli, listen. Nelli, it's not that deep

I felt sick I just got out the car. We werent too far away from my college. I just walked the rest of the way how could he do me like this? Especially because... urgh fuck it. Fuck him too.