32

Emmanuel's Perspective

Nelli just stared at me. I didnt even know what she was gonna do. I couldnt even read her emotions. I was just confused. I didnt know what to expect.

She looked at me one last time before reaching for the door and laughing.

"No you dont" She laughed while shaking her head. She's crazy. 

She walked into the house but no before grabbing my phone. I had my phone on silent all day Justine had been belling off my line so much. I unbuckled my seatbelt following Nelli into her house.

She moves too quick.She was in her room. She was stripping... I stood in the middle of her room just staring at her...

Im ngl this might get inappropriate... yikes

"Well, don't look at me if you have a girlfriend then." She said as she dropped down her joggers while turning around. She was wearing my boxers. Her bum was symmetrically hanging out at each side. I forgot how dark she was, I miss it. I watched as she gracefully stepped out of her bottoms with her long legs. Just something about the way she's moving is making me feel some type of way. I can't explain nor describe. She was turned facing the window at this point with her back to me. She slowly unzipped her hoody, all I could see was her back as she dropped it off her body so swiftly, revealing her curvaceous form. She grabbed a hair tie from her desk and packed her hair back. She knows exactly what she's doing. I felt myself getting hard. She leaned looking out the window.

"Stop looking at me Squeeze, you have a girlfriend." She teased. I saw her shoulders rock as she giggled to her slick comment.

"Nelli, you know what you're doing"

Just then my phone started ringing, for like the 100th time since I've been here. It was Justine.

"Hm who's that, your girlfriend?"
I didn't answer her, Nelli or Justine. I just put my phone back in pocket.

"I mean , you can leave if you want." She turned around and all I could do was stare. She was walking towards me. She was giving me the eyes. I was just frozen in the moment.

She unzipped my hoody, of course I let her. She started kissing me up my neck and stroking me in places she shouldn't be. She looked me in my eye and bit her bottom lip.

"What are you doing Nelli?"

"Taking what's mine and giving you what's yours"

Fuck off. I lifted her up and she gave me the cheekiest smile. I've missed her. I threw her on the bed. She looked at me through her small slender eyes. watching as I undressed myself right down to my boxers. Her eyes lit up when she saw my piece. She licked her lips , her eyes trailed back up to meet mine. There was just something about her today, I don't know what lustful spirit has come over her. Her gaze just made me freeze, she gave me butterflies. Justine never makes me feel like this. Nelli tugged at my boxers still never breaking eye contact with me. Justine though, I know I did it to Nelli but, I don't wanna do this again. I'll feel like shit.

"Nelli, I can't" As much as it killed me to say.

I don't understand whats wrong with her this evening but she took her fingers and touched her pum.

"Look how wet I am Emmanuel" She waved her fingers in my face. She yet again tugged my boxers and successfully dropped me down beside her. She started doing the little things I like. Justine doesn't do this. I'm not going to lie, she's getting to me I caught myself almost moan instead it just came out as a deep breath, what the fuck Emmanuel. Pattern up

"Nelli, you're making me feel like a bitch. Stop." I lightly pushed her off, she stopped for the hottest sec, only to look me in my eyes and say "No"

I was quite turned on by her persistence but this is rape. I chuckled to myself, well in my head.

"Wait Nelli, I swear you hated me."

"I do I'm just roasting." She continued seducing me. This savage, Im slightly offended. Im just roasting you know, am I a piece of meat. If you're wondering what happened next, I gave her what she wanted. In many different ways. She loved it and so did I.

She was tired after she laid on my chest, I played with her ear. She was just on her phone looking through her pictures. I stopped paying attention after a while I was tired, I was starting to dose off. Then I heard little sniffles followed by a wet feeling on my chest.

I looked down and Nelli was looking at a picture of us. One Jas took, she was straddling me and we were laughing.  Cute, I miss those days...

"What's wrong?"I asked while wiping her tears away.

"I lied Emmanuel, I don't hate you, I miss you. I love you, I don't want you to have a girlfriend unless its me. I know you cheated and yeah that bothers me but I'm not hurting anyone but myself pretending like I don't care about you anymore." She was about to get off me but I held her tight. Don't get me wrong, Im still a thug but that's what I've only dreamed of hearing.

" I guess you've had a lot of time to think about this so Im guessing that you're actually saying what you mean. I've missed from the day we ended it and I've loved you from the day we met. Of course I want you back." I was cut off by my phone ringing, I was gonna ignore it thinking it was Justine again but Nelli reached over and answered the call.

"Yooo, Squeeze is busy right now but Lurkz said you lot should all go there. We'll come grab you now"

Justine could never. Nelli stood up and left the room. I admired her as I watched her leave... mmm my girlfriend you know. Im getting ahead of myself, not yet. Soon though soon.

She came back shortly after wrapped in a towel and she threw one at me.

"Chop chop smelly you've got work to do" She giggled while walking over to her wardrobe.

Justine's Perspective

I called Emmanuel about 30 times but I haven't received a call back or text message. I will really go to his house. He really doesn't know what I'm on. I started putting on my shoes. Im gonna go to the block first and see if he's there.

I jogged to the bus stop while calling my girls. They need to activate because I don't know what's going on but I will find out. Trust me.

Yes I left my house in North West to come down to East. I don't play. My girl Tee bucked me along the way.

"Are we scrapping or what?" Tee asked while walking to our seats. "Cos I'm not being funny or nothing but Im not trekking to East all for convo so this better be worth it bro"

"If I like what I hear then it's cool we can Emmanuel to give us loud and get waved in his car then he'll drop us back to ends"

Her face lit up, crackhead.

I don't know where he lives but one time he was dropping one of his friends home and I was in the backseat, I remember him saying that they chill there sometimes. I went there and Inbucked his boys... 

They didnt even know who I was... I was abit offended Ill be honest.