19

Nelli's perspective

"Im gonna miss you" He whispered in my ear.

"Same, you should've come" I rested my head in his shoulder.

"You know I would've if I could but I've got things to take care of" He looked at me in my eyes I looked back and he smiled.

"Plus your siblings got some serious things in this yard. It actually cannot be left alone" He added.

I sighed, he stroked my back. I caught a glimpse of Kingsley staring at me but I ignored it. He looks so angry, I love it.

I felt another set of eyes,Ocean. Ocean was staring. She's quite dark so all I could see was eyes, what is wrong with this girl.

"Your nails look bare nice and does the ring fit?" He licked his bottom lip while fiddling with my hand.

"Yeah it does and thankyou for everything" I pecked his lips.

Vianni- What time we leaving?

Tion- 10am latest 10:30

Kingsley- Who needs any last minute things.

Jas- Not gonna lie, I need a couple things

Kingsley- Calm, We'll go early ams. Oce wys am I dropping you home?

Oce- Yess pleasee

He nodded. I rolled my eyes why's he being so nice. Emmanuel's phone rang, it was a quick call.

Emmanuel- Glo, can my boy leave the van infront of the driveway

Later on when everyone was tired we had to pattern sleeping arrangements.

Ocean- But I don't see why I can't sleep on the bed with you guys.

Me- What the hell, you weirdo. Why do you wanna sleep with me and Eman?

Ocean- Cos I don't wanna sleep on the floor. Jas is gonna take up too much space on the mattress

Me- But theres gonna be two people in the bed so we'll take up space too.

Eman- Ayy you know what, brush it Ill go sleep in Vianni's room. Nelli your friends a weirdo.

Jas looked at me holding in her laugh. I just looked down.

I gave Eman a hug and a kiss.
Ocean said nothing and climbed in my bed. I just looked at Jas, sigh.

We went to sleep but at like 4am I rolled over and saw Jas wasn't sleeping. I giggled and she pointed at the door. We left the room quickly and quietly.

"She's snoring too loud" Jas giggled, speaking of loud we sniffed and there was a strong smell of loud coming from downstairs. We went downstairs. V, Eman, Glory and Tion were hot boxing the living room. Their eyes were all so red and they looked so gone it was funny. Me and Jas were dying.

"Whats funny fam" Glory slurred

"You lots just look so funny man anyways pass me the jooby cah that elephant wont let us sleep" Jas said while reaching towards Glory so he could twos her. He pulled her onto his lap. Lemme not even tarkkk I gave her that look, when I tell you ALL my  friends find Glory sooo dank. Urghh..

Emmanuel waved me over so I sat on his lap and he put the jooby in my mouth. Believe we sat and spoke till like 7 am. Emmanuel ordered us food before he slumped out because he has to drive us to the airport and he has a 10 hour shift after.

We had all literally just finished our food and Ocean comes downstairs.

Ocean- Wheres my food?

Me- Ngl Emmanuel forgot you and Kingsley were upstairs he was just too fried.

Ocean- When did you guys even wke up, I didnt hear a thing.

Jas- When did we ever sleep? We've been awake just downstairs chilling.

Ocean- Rahhh anyways Jas , Kingsley said jump in the shower and get ready cos you two are leaving soon.

Jas nodded and stood up but soo slowly because she was still fried. Everyone laughed Ocean deeped that she was lying down next to Glory and her eyes widened and she giggled.

I went upstairs after Jas and Ocean, lemme go bother Eman for one last time.

I went into Vianni's room and he was sleeping. Awwhhh, I laid next to him and I pecked his lips. His eyes slowly opened.

Emmanuel- Im slumped b, did you come here to sleep?

Me- No I came to annoy you but you're tired

He chuckled weakly. He pulled me on top of him. I already knew what it was, just a quickie not anything long. I jumped in the shower after.

Jas' perspective

So I'm in the car with Ocean and Kingsley's driving. I feel so awkward she's like moving to him or something. He's being rude to her tho but I think she's getting to him. She waited in the car while me and K went into Tesco.

He picked up his things, I got mine and we got in the line. He was being so nice to me, I was abit confused cos no offence but how are you a prick to your sister but nice to her friend?

K- Soo are you guys coming to the club opening tomorrow night?

Me- Yeah deffo but Nelli is abit worried cos of Emmanuel

K- She's really taking him serious huh?

Me- Yeaahh definitely, she wanted to tell you about him but you know... You're not a very nice man

He slightly chuckled before looking at me and sighing.

K- You know what it is, only reason Im so hard on her is because of Mum.

Me- What do you meann?

K- Like I don't want her to turn out like mum, a weak bitch who crumbles as soon as her man leaves. Im teaching her tough love but I guess Im taking my anger out on her because she's a girl

Me- Raahhh but don't you think you could calm it down just a little bit. Like you're all getting older, soon all of yous are gonna part ways you don't wanna live life knowing that your sister hates you.

He kept quiet and just paid for our items. I know he's deffo not angry, he's just deeping it.

We got back in the car and Ocean was just sitting there. Kingsley proceeded to drive her home. Hmmm...

Ocean- So Kingsley how do you feel about a criminal staying in your house while you're gone?

Kingsley- A criminal?

Ocean- Yes a Criminal. Emmanuel, he's been in and out of jail.

Kingsley- What's your point? As much as I wanna hate him for his slick mouth I know he would never try it. Do you not see how much he likes her?

Me- Yeah Ocean, why would you even say that?

Ocean- Because I still don't think he's right for Nelli, seems like he's controlling.

Me- Hes overprotective just like her brothers are

Kingsley- Yeah I cant lie I rate him for that. Treats her good but still makes sure she's patterned.

Ocean- I dunno about that one but hey who am I to judge. 

Kingsley shook his head. This Ocean girl is becoming so booky? Like what are this girls actual intentions ?