30

Emmanuel's perspective

Its only been a week,  Im in love. I dragged it. I like her tho, kinda quick but I made her mine. I won't lie, she's hella immature. She thinks its cool to be tapped, with Nelli it was different. She's my past tho. Im omw to check the mandem real quick.

"I don't see why I can't come too. Are you embarrassed of me?" She folded her arms and cut her eye. I kissed my teeth and got out, locking the doors as I slammed my door.

See, immature. She was about to start an uncalled for argument. I'm meant to be seeing the twins tomorrow with Nelli. Deffo not telling her or she'll give me headache. I got what I needed from my guys. I dropped Justine back home cos she was annoying and I went back to the blocks but on the way there Nelli called me.

"Emmanuel, come get me I think we should atleast have some sort of convo before we spend the day with each other tomorrow." She paused , waiting for my answer.

"I'll be there in 10" She cut the phone as soon as my sentence finished... rude much. I got there not too long after. I texted her to come out and I wont lie she had me waiting a while. She walked out to the car in some grey leggings and my nike wind breaker. She looked nice. Like I havent seen her in ages. She was bare faced, like I like it and she had on lipgloss. I miss her lips.

"Hi" She followed that with a warm smile. I decided to risk it and see if she would hug me. She did as soon as she stopped hesitating.

"Where you off to?" I questioned, I felt jealousy come over my body. I have to control my emotions she's not my girl anymore, Justine is.

"Im just going Jas' house. You can drop there if you want."

I pulled out of park proceeding to drive.

"So, you wanted to speak to me."

"Yeah, I've clearly been avoiding you but I dont want things to be awkward tomorrow.  As much as I hate you"

"I see why you hate me but I don't get why you've been avoiding me for so long"

"That's a silly question. I'll pretend you never asked." She rolled her eyes at me

"I don't appreciate your attitude bake off"

" Forget it I'll take tfl to Jas' house" She sighed unbuckling her belt. She was moving like she was gonna get out of the car while it was moving. I quickly parked off to the side of the road.

"I don't know what antibiotics you're on but they're making you move mad. Relax Quinelle"

"Wouldnt be on no fucking antibiotics if you never cheated on me and let me get shot by your crazy sidechick." She crossed her arms. Im not gonna lie I feel bad already and shes making me feel worse.

"Why would you go and drop that one like say I did it on purpose." I felt myself getting heated.

"Don't know why you mentioned antibiotics to start off with. Can't even ask how I am instead you think its appropriate to mention my little incident that you caused. I don't know why I even bothered with you. Just fuck off" She pulled the handle but I locked the doors. Which only made her pull harder.

"Open this shit before I break it." She shouted while still pulling. It was quite funny watching her tryna lift up the lock with her nails. But she's really gonna break my door.

"Chill Nelli. I don't get why you have so much anger calm down and just speak to me!?" I didnt actually mean to say it like that but I just couldnt find the right words for it.

She paused and turned to me slowly

"Are you crazy Emmanuel? You cheated on me!? Anything you wanted you could've got all you had to do was ask unless it was something I couldn't provide you know I would've if I could've. Never gave you a reason to question me. Anywhere I would go I would tell you. I loved you and respected you. Love respect and loyalty is all I ever wanted from you. You clearly couldn't give me that and you wanna ask me WHY IM SO ANGRY!?" She was breathing heavy by now.
"But that you couldn't give, and for that, Fuck you."
She spoke with a cracking voice before getting out my car and running off to the bus stop. I sat there for a minute until she disappeared. I punched my steering wheel in aggravation. I quickly realised... the only way she left through a door that was meant to be locked was by breaking it. She actually broke the door.

I immediately drove to the mechanics. I kinda deserved that one.