24

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?" Izzy shouted at me. He jumped out of the car running over to them. I followed too.

Emmanuel was crying at the sight of it. I felt sick to my stomach.

Izzy was calling the ambulance and Emmanuel called her brother.

Vianni's POV

So I'm here banging ps4 with the mandem and my phone starts ringing. I ignored it the first time and the second. I looked and it was Emmanuel? tf does he want. I was gonna ignore but something told me answer.

"Look I know Im the last person you wanna hear from right now but come outside South woodford station right now Nelli's been shot!"

Nelli's been shot?

Nelli's been shot?

My sister has been shot?

Those words rang in my ears, if Nelli's dead, I am going to jail.

"KINGSLEY!!!!! GLOORYY!!!" I shouted.
They ran downstairs, Jas came down too.

"Get in the car and take me South woodford station right now"

I put on my sliders.

"Ay little man mind how your talking" Kingsley said and Glory chuckled. Jas' phone rang.

"NELLI GOT SHOT! WE NEED TO GET HER RIGHT NOW" I basically screamed. Jas' ran upstairs. Kingsley and Glory's faces turned stone. I swear I saw smoke come out their ears. They ran to the car with no hesitation. They were all getting mad shouting in the car and stuff then we got there after about 2 minutes.

There was blue lights flashing. Nelli was being put into the ambulance. Izzy had his hands on his heads, Wait Izzy? I swear she hates him. Ocean was in the background just watching with tears in her eyes and Emmanuel was getting in the ambulance with Nelli.

"Jas go with Nelli and call us as soon as you get to the hospital" Kingsley ordered she nodded and Emmanuel came out & towards us.

"What happened" Kingsley bluntly asked yet still concerned.

"We were talking and out of nowhere we just heard a shot go off, I didnt know where it came from but I just jumped ontop of her but it was too late" He said while wiping away tears.

I was just so confused right about now wtf.

Nelli's perspective:

All I could hear was people talking and I felt myself moving fast yet my body wasn't moving at all. I've never been so confused in my life. I was looking at all these unrecognisable faces. I looked at my hand and Jas was just gripping it.

I tried to sit up but they just pushed me back down. I replayed the series of events that just occurred and I just started crying.  The only thing I kept saying was God please don't take away my baby. Please God please.
Jas let go of my hand and I just felt my body go numb and my eyes close.

Jas' Perspective

I sat in the room Nelli was given and I just waited. I called the boys already. All 5 of them came Tion, Kingsley, Glory, Vianni and Emmanuel.

Kinglsey- Where's Nelli.

Me- In surgery, she's been in there for about an hour now.

The doctor came in shortly after with a few more chairs.

Doctor- So we've taken the bullet out of her stomach and given her some stitches. The impact of the bullet was not too harmful as it was a secondary effect. It seems like it passed through like a thick layer of clothing dulling the impact. So she wasn't severely injured and her surgery went smoothly.